Options

Gold leagues

Nortie3Nortie3 Registered Users 14 Posts
Gold leagues are no longer even worth playing or competing in. It's not about how good you are at the game or how talented your team is anymore it's about who has a buddy in the same league in them to throw them a win and cost everyone else the chance at winning. Everyone wins all 4 of there home games and everyone loses all 4 away games with the gold boost. There either needs to be a different source of tie breaking or get rid of the gold boost altogether.

Comments

• Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Lol yeah I just posted that I'm boycotting leagues...and we both know that we both probably spend a few hundred thousand gold a week between the 2 of us easy
  • Options
    I would definitely agree we spend more time in gold leagues than most people spend playing regular games or events. Oh well just sucks it had to come to this because of a poor decision by a money hungry company.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Lol yeah I just posted that I'm boycotting leagues...and we both know that we both probably spend a few hundred thousand gold a week between the 2 of us easy

a few hundred thousand gold a week? what? sarcasm?
  • Options
    Misspoke a little...probably around 50k for me
  • Options
    a few hundred thousand gold a week? what? sarcasm?

I'm gonna say I play with about 50-60k if not a little more were in basically every gold league together, before boosting it was truly a way to make 100k a week now it's going be like I said before if you have a friend in there willing to lose to you and give you the 5th win to win it all...
  • Options
    StoryoftStoryoft Registered Users 30 Posts
    What difference does it make? There's FINALLY one player who's beaten the Glu empire. And the better you get the more you have to face him. If you don't know who it is, you'll find out. When you do, THANK HIM.
  • Options
    CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    Storyoft wrote: »
    What difference does it make? There's FINALLY one player who's beaten the Glu empire. And the better you get the more you have to face him. If you don't know who it is, you'll find out. When you do, THANK HIM.
    Thank him for what, making the game not worth playing. Give me a break.
  • Options
    Storyoft wrote: »
    If you're talking about imthemrpcguy you don't know what you're talking about
  • Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Nortie3 wrote: »
    Gold leagues are no longer even worth playing or competing in. It's not about how good you are at the game or how talented your team is anymore it's about who has a buddy in the same league in them to throw them a win and cost everyone else the chance at winning. Everyone wins all 4 of there home games and everyone loses all 4 away games with the gold boost. There either needs to be a different source of tie breaking or get rid of the gold boost altogether.

I have been *****ing the same as well. Been in a few leagues with you and Todd, Baba and I was raking yet end up 3rd or 4th due to this stupid tiebreaking system...
  • Options
    I have been *****ing the same as well. Been in a few leagues with you and Todd, Baba and I was raking yet end up 3rd or 4th due to this stupid tiebreaking system...

Yeah I won 8/10 of my gold leagues just before the update now with the adding of boost I've only won maybe 10 out of 15/20
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Wait, what? how do people have 50,000 in gold a week to play?
  • Options
    Play a lot of gold leagues....so if I enter 10 2k gold leagues and win 4 come in second 4 and last twice, I spent 20k gold, but won a little of 32k...real easy when you can get 1st and second consistently....started off in the lower leagues and built up to that