Options

Cheaters thread

SteaglesSteagles Registered Users 27 Posts
Is there a sticky for reporting possible cheater?

Comments

• Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    I guess message Redtrunk, but be sure they are cheating because they will freeze your account for up to a few months....and then say there was nothing going on.

For example my account was frozen they unfroze it, when I asked what happened why it was frozen, they couldn't say anytging
  • Options
    SteaglesSteagles Registered Users 27 Posts
    Oh wow! I had to calm down a couple times when I was newer cuz I couldn't believe certain scores were what they were. But these days...way over a million points from a club less than 10 minutes in when they haven't been in the standings all week? I have a hard time believing that :-/
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    If you suspect another user of cheating, please do not post on the forum about this. You can PM me about it, but we are going to avoid witch-hunting on the forums.
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Steagles wrote: »
    Oh wow! I had to calm down a couple times when I was newer cuz I couldn't believe certain scores were what they were. But these days...way over a million points from a club less than 10 minutes in when they haven't been in the standings all week? I have a hard time believing that :-/

Weekly standing don't mean nothing. Any team can change name in a second and you have never seen them so just be sure 100% cause everyone is changing names now these days or starting brand new clubs just everyone moves over to get grouped with different clubs. And to be honest 10min is very easy to throw up a few if not several million if all are on running streak with boost. I can throw up 1mil in less than 4min easily and I have with 80 gold boost to make sure I win games