Active 4 star+ players looking for a new club?

Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
Ours is looking to add a few highly active players. We're routinely placing near the top of daily and weekly

We'd like to win more Primes for the entire club

Comments

• FdeckFdeck Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Clark22 wrote: »
    Ours is looking to add a few highly active players. We're routinely placing near the top of daily and weekly

We'd like to win more Primes for the entire club

Are u guys still looking? I got a club that's in 3rd right now
  • JeffGodfreyJeffGodfrey Registered Users 2 Posts
    I need something. The club I was in decided there wasn't much to play for and split
  • No Try HardsNo Try Hards Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'd join. 3.5 star team, got 80k in this weekend event. Brought my club to 3rd, but can't do it all myself with a 3.5 star team. Lol. At least I'll get price? Haha.
  • marqfeltmarqfelt Registered Users 6 Posts
    4* team, almost 4.5*. Have 43K individual points. Leading Weekend Competition, looking for a good club.
  • LospadrotesLospadrotes Registered Users 8 Posts
    marqfelt wrote: »
    4* team, almost 4.5*. Have 43K individual points. Leading Weekend Competition, looking for a good club.

We got a private club full of grinders. Minimum point total to stay TODAY is 10k. Let me know your name & I'll send ya an invite for a trial run at staying in our league. We're number 3 overall right now with over 1.5 million...headed towards 2.5 million!
    We got a private club full of grinders. Minimum point total to stay TODAY is 10k. Let me know your name & I'll send ya an invite for a trial run at staying in our league. We're number 3 overall right now with over 1.5 million...headed towards 2.5 million!

marqfelt

Where will I see the invite?
    also I have like 55k today, 40 or so yesterday, so we're good with that.
    Leave your club first
    ok i left my club
    Invite sent. Now put in the work!
    alright. letting my bar fill up, about the same time that happens some gold and $ will roll over and i'll be straight