Options

I'm freaken done! Cheaters and lower rewards!

SteaglesSteagles Registered Users 27 Posts
Really??? Literally not even 10 minutes into the event and 1 million points from a club I haven't seen in the standings all week??? Just a tiny example of what u guys let slide!!! Add to that the sorry *** update? **** u guys!

Comments

• Options
    Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
    The groupings for the weekend event are different than the ones you get throughout the week. You could easily get matched with a club who won every accolade during the week, they just happened not to be in your grouping until the weekend. There are several different divisions, not all clubs are put into one big grouping.
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Just cause you haven't seen a club all week doesn't mean anything. There are so many different groups, name changes(of same group they just changed names and also clubs closing a club making new club to get in other groups so please get educated with the many aspects of what can be done cause everyone is quick to think cheat cheat cheat when actually 1mil in 10min is actually nothing
  • Options
    WhodatBWhodatB Registered Users 6 Posts
    Explain how it's achievable without spending a sh*t load of money?
  • Options
    Real money
  • Options
    Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
    It isn't for most people, unless they found a great club early on, built up a strong team, then won gold leagues. You could easily win enough gold to score several million points on your own in a good club with accolades
  • Options
    nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    I just scored a million while reading this post, lol
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    nexxus6 wrote: »
    I just scored a million while reading this post, lol

Yeah but can you put up 14 mil while people are sleeping with only 5 people in your club? #ImOnToYou #IKnowWhoYouAre
  • Options
    nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    No, I am busy robbing people's houses why they are sleeping, lol
  • Options
    TheeasywayTheeasyway Registered Users 16 Posts
    Is the club called money players? I went on a 58 win streak and got 1 million points very quickly.
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Yeah but can you put up 14 mil while people are sleeping with only 5 people in your club? #ImOnToYou #IKnowWhoYouAre

Yeah I agree there Iamwetoddid. And with 5 guys they have such a larger then needed lead on 2nd and 3rd there is no reason to throw up what they have so it means one of 2 things. They have a way of doing something game doesn't allow(to get the pts easy) or they also have away of getting thier gold back cause they are wasting it for no reason when most of the guys have the prime player this week and the prime player this week wouldn't even make starter on thier teams.
  • Options
    I won almost 100k in gold alone this week. Pretty easy to throw up millions of points so you can get more primes added during fan rewards. You just gotta play gold leagues and profit.
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Theeasyway wrote: »
    I won almost 100k in gold alone this week. Pretty easy to throw up millions of points so you can get more primes added during fan rewards. You just gotta play gold leagues and profit.

You must play a lot of the 2k gold leagues
  • Options
    Nope sand bagging the silver leagues lol
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts

That happened? All without any win protection makes it even more amazing!
  • Options
    Lmfao, that is funny as f**k