Options

What comes after rookie Mike trout?

SamplemethisSamplemethis Registered Users 21 Posts
Is it bronze,silver,gold? And does anyone know the ratings?

Comments

• Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Is it bronze,silver,gold? And does anyone know the ratings?

There is no one who comes first. Cause one might get all the silver first or get the bronze needed first. So can't really say which one comes after. Depends on your luck.
  • Options
    So I don't think I communicated my question probably but it sounds like you answered it....a simpler question would be, are there 4-5 different versions of Mike trout(rookie,bronze,silver,gold,super duper) or does go from rookie to having to get all trophies which turns it into super duper?
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Yes, you need all the trophies for "super duper" Trout. There is no middle. Except regular Trout that you can draft who is 896 I believe.
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    So I don't think I communicated my question probably but it sounds like you answered it....a simpler question would be, are there 4-5 different versions of Mike trout(rookie,bronze,silver,gold,super duper) or does go from rookie to having to get all trophies which turns it into super duper?

If you collect the required trophies, you will be able to turn Rookie Mike Trout into Elite Mike Trout! To answer your question, there are not intermediate steps, the conversion will happen all at once when you collect the required trophies. Hope that clarifies things.
  • Options
    redtrunk wrote: »
    If you collect the required trophies, you will be able to turn Rookie Mike Trout into Elite Mike Trout! To answer your question, there are not intermediate steps, the conversion will happen all at once when you collect the required trophies. Hope that clarifies things.

Yes it does thanks
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    So you need to collect five 100-point cards in the bronze, silver and gold levels in order to get Elite Trout. You have eight days to do that, and you get one card a day. Seems like you have a 1 in 3 chance of getting one 100-point card each time.

I'm not a math major, but looking at the numbers...is the plan here literally to issue none of these to anyone?

Maybe I'm missing something. Are there cards worth more than 100 points? I haven't seen one yet, but I do have two energy drinks...which is getting the closest thing to "nothing" possible. Seems like it might -- possibly -- be more than just a tease if there are 300-500 point cards available, but I'm not gonna put it past them to make it a $300 cash investment in gold to buy long-odds chances at getting the cards you'd need.
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Cooz19 wrote: »
    So you need to collect five 100-point cards in the bronze, silver and gold levels in order to get Elite Trout. You have eight days to do that, and you get one card a day. Seems like you have a 1 in 3 chance of getting one 100-point card each time.

I'm not a math major, but looking at the numbers...is the plan here literally to issue none of these to anyone?

Maybe I'm missing something. Are there cards worth more than 100 points? I haven't seen one yet, but I do have two energy drinks...which is getting the closest thing to "nothing" possible. Seems like it might -- possibly -- be more than just a tease if there are 300-500 point cards available, but I'm not gonna put it past them to make it a $300 cash investment in gold to buy long-odds chances at getting the cards you'd need.

They are varying amounts.. 25,50,100.. Sometimes you get bonus games cash. You can get gold and I even picked up some 5* guys that are keeping an inactive spot warm. You get a whole lot of times with nothing! That's said it cost me a net of like 6k gold to pick him up... Same out of pocket as the trade for Reyes... Overall it took less than 10k... I got the 500 gold 3 or 4 times and earned promotion so only lost 6k in trying to pick him up!
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I've been getting 4-star players, gold, cash, bonus games,etc.

Only way you're gonna get super duper trout is by spending a lot of golf.
  • Options
    TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    They are varying amounts.. 25,50,100.. Sometimes you get bonus games cash. You can get gold and I even picked up some 5* guys that are keeping an inactive spot warm. You get a whole lot of times with nothing! That's said it cost me a net of like 6k gold to pick him up... Same out of pocket as the trade for Reyes... Overall it took less than 10k... I got the 500 gold 3 or 4 times and earned promotion so only lost 6k in trying to pick him up!

6k is nice. It's taken me around 20,000 so far. Others have taken around 30-40,000, so I guess I'm not too bad so far.

I need 50 more silver and it's taken me around 10,000 to get that so far. This is gold I would've much rather spent on +2,3, and 4's during the event to keep streaks alive.
  • Options
    ...I even picked up some 5* guys that are keeping an inactive spot warm.

That must be rough!

Yeah, I figured it's not gonna be done without spending, but cripes...6k?? Clearly, these games are best suited for people who feel justified spending literally hundreds if not thousands of dollars in it, so I'm not gonna judge, but wow...

Can I trade you one of your useless 5* guys for Zach Walters, the 1-1-2 DH on my bench? =)
  • Options
    I've been getting 4-star players, gold, cash, bonus games,etc.

Only way you're gonna get super duper trout is by spending a lot of golf.

Wait, I have to play golf now too??
  • Options
    monetmonet Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    redtrunk wrote: »

When you collect 500 Bronze trophies, for example, does that remove Bronze trophies from the possible prizes? Or will there still be Bronze trophies in the mix and you might end up getting more Bronze than needed?

Also, if you get Elite Mike Trout will that be his name or will be be just Mike Trout? And, after him, who would be next? Are they only position players or sometimes pitchers?

Thanks!
  • Options
    monet wrote: »
    When you collect 500 Bronze trophies, for example, does that remove Bronze trophies from the possible prizes? Or will there still be Bronze trophies in the mix and you might end up getting more Bronze than needed?

Also, if you get Elite Mike Trout will that be his name or will be be just Mike Trout? And, after him, who would be next? Are they only position players or sometimes pitchers?

Thanks!

Once you fill a trophy catagory, you can still get those trophies. So if you have 500 silver needed then you can still get silver which is worthless to you now. And when you get him it's just Mike Trout. After you get him it says next one available after the Trout one time runs our. So not for another week. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    I take the last part back. You still get a pick of a prize the next day. Including a 5 star player chance.