Options

Problem with trade boxes! Didn't receive player...once or twice!

So I decided to buy some today in hopes of trading for King Felix. On two different occasions, when I selected the basic trade box, it said I got Dillon Gee. This happened either twice in a row or two out of three times, I can't fully remember. Either way, I was obviously disappointed I got him not once but twice. The second time threw me off because I knew I had just won him.

I checked my team roster to see if there were two of him there, which I thought would be strange. I figured that would be why it said I won him twice.

I discover that he is not there at all!

That being said, I paid 16,000 in cash for a player twice that I didn't want and I still didn't get him.

Any idea what can be done about this? Is it a game glitch? Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    So I decided to buy some today in hopes of trading for King Felix. On two different occasions, when I selected the basic trade box, it said I got Dillon Gee. This happened either twice in a row or two out of three times, I can't fully remember. Either way, I was obviously disappointed I got him not once but twice. The second time threw me off because I knew I had just won him.

I checked my team roster to see if there were two of him there, which I thought would be strange. I figured that would be why it said I won him twice.

I discover that he is not there at all!

That being said, I paid 16,000 in cash for a player twice that I didn't want and I still didn't get him.

Any idea what can be done about this? Is it a game glitch? Anyone else experience this?

There isn't a problem at all. I will explain why. So you drafted him 1st time and he wasn't good enough To make your roster meaning you have all the position players you are allowed for the position he plays and he wasn't better than your sub or you have a 30 man roster and he still wasn't good enough to make it so they put him back in there and you drafted Him again and again he isn't good enough to make your roster. I know it sucks and wish they had better way to figure something out for when you draft someone and they don't make your team so you don't draft him again.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    K-D wrote: »
    I know it sucks and wish they had better way to figure something out for when you draft someone and they don't make your team so you don't draft him again.

How ELSE is Jefry Marte, my thrice-drafted 1.5 star 1B, going to get work??
  • Options
    SnakesNStrych9SnakesNStrych9 Registered Users 5 Posts
    There isn't a problem at all. I will explain why. So you drafted him 1st time and he wasn't good enough To make your roster meaning you have all the position players you are allowed for the position he plays and he wasn't better than your sub or you have a 30 man roster and he still wasn't good enough to make it so they put him back in there and you drafted Him again and again he isn't good enough to make your roster. I know it sucks and wish they had better way to figure something out for when you draft someone and they don't make your team so you don't draft him again.

Thanks for the explanation. Definitely makes sense. So will it always drop the lowest rated played when you have 30 players? Good info to know when trading!
  • Options
    Cooz19 wrote: »
    How ELSE is Jefry Marte, my thrice-drafted 1.5 star 1B, going to get work??

Lock all the guys you want to keep and then go get rid of of all the lowest star rating guys you don't want to free up some room meaning hit the trade inactives BUT make sure you lock all the inactives you don't want to lose
  • Options
    Thanks for the explanation. Definitely makes sense. So will it always drop the lowest rated played when you have 30 players? Good info to know when trading!

Yes. That's exactly what it does. You can do same process in the message i posted above
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Lock all the guys you want to keep and then go get rid of of all the lowest star rating guys you don't want to free up some room meaning hit the trade inactives BUT make sure you lock all the inactives you don't want to lose

It was a joke. I kept drafting that guy. There's no one I would want to keep who isn't starting or a sub anyway. I don't lock anyone.
  • Options
    next541next541 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm new and I'm interested in this topic. Thank you!

wwwcomcast.net