Options

Glitch that's been in your game for 3 years.

TheeasywayTheeasyway Registered Users 16 Posts
I found a glitch 3 years ago that works in every game so if you haven't caught it now you never will. I contacted customer support about it. I'll give up the glitch info once I get 1 million gold. Can offer proof if you would just deal. Game breaking in gold leagues just so time consuming to do. Please stop making conclusions that I am cheating I just know about the glitch. It was found by a total accident. I've kept this glitch under wraps for 3 years not gonna spill the beans so don't ask. Waiting on you glu to contact me with a deal.

Comments

• Options
    2weighlift2weighlift Registered Users 66 Posts
    Theeasyway, could you pm me your team name. Although I'm only a 3-3.5 * team, I would like to see what your maxed out team consist of
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Wow pretty *****y of you to admit that you're cheating to glu, then try to blackmail them! If I were glu I'd simply ban you for life! But I guess that's a chance you're willing to take
  • Options
    Never said I was cheating just said I've found the glitch 3 years ago you made the jump to that conclusion. Just know that it works in every game for last 3 years that's is all.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Wow pretty *****y of you to admit that you're cheating to glu, then try to blackmail them! If I were glu I'd simply ban you for life! But I guess that's a chance you're willing to take

No, no! Let him keep making ransom demands! This is great!
  • Options
    I only ask I get paid for essentially finding a problem in the game. So it's not unreasonable to be compensated for finding a problem the QA department missed. So you are telling me you would give valuable information out for free? This is the real world kiddo nothing is free
  • Options
    Sorry but using a glitch to win and improve your team when others don't is in fact cheating. I'm not saying that I wouldn't use a glitch if I new of one but I wouldn't tell glu about it. They are known to throw innocent people in glu jail.
  • Options
    As I said never used it to cheat I only just know about it. BTW if glu did ban me then its fine cuz they still wouldn't know the glitch and I would just make a new account and definitely would cheat and abuse it so either way I win. Just easier to give me some gold and call it a day.
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Theeasyway wrote: »
    As I said never used it to cheat I only just know about it. BTW if glu did ban me then its fine cuz they still wouldn't know the glitch and I would just make a new account and definitely would cheat and abuse it so either way I win. Just easier to give me some gold and call it a day.

What you don't know is they will ban your IP address(they have all our IP addresses) so won't be to easy to make new account cause it will be a permanent ban. Not to say you can't use a different device but just saying. I sent you a pm telling about this cause wasn't smart move posting about it that way cause they will get the win and leave you with nothing. Not saying it's a big deal but just letting you know.
  • Options
    Btw the legal term for what you are doing is called extortion
  • Options
    I still win. I got multiple devices so if they ban me then its fine. I said I didn't cheat so if they ban me go right ahead I've spent money on this game so I'll file claim in small claims court and get my money back and for sure abuse the glitch. They won't bother showing up to small claims court so I automatically win. If they do show up I'll be waiting for proof of me cheating and to top it all off they would come to Indiana it won't go so well. Indiana treats veterans pretty well so even if the small chance they show up to small claims court they have no proof accusing a navy veteran who is awarded from the secretary of the navy by the way of cheating in their little mobile game is laughable at best. Either way I still win no matter how you want to slice it.
  • Options
    Btw the legal term for what you are doing is called extortion

I just asking to be paid fairly for finding a glitch in their game I don't see how me doing QA jobs is extortion. I didn't realize you worked for free. You must just be upset you couldn't do this your self because all your post is about glu screwing us over. So I don't understand why your upset some one has a opportunity to make some free gold courtesy of glu's oversight
  • Options
    Happy Memorial Day soldier
  • Options
    2weighlift wrote: »
    Happy Memorial Day soldier

Thanks for the love. Was a great 5 years serving my country.
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    I still win. I got multiple devices so if they ban me then its fine. I said I didn't cheat so if they ban me go right ahead I've spent money on this game so I'll file claim in small claims court and get my money back and for sure abuse the glitch. They won't bother showing up to small claims court so I automatically win. If they do show up I'll be waiting for proof of me cheating and to top it all off they would come to Indiana it won't go so well. Indiana treats veterans pretty well so even if the small chance they show up to small claims court they have no proof accusing a navy veteran who is awarded from the secretary of the navy by the way of cheating in their little mobile game is laughable at best. Either way I still win no matter how you want to slice it.

Actually there are likely clauses in the TOS that would have the court in their jurisdiction. Meaning you would have to travel to them. Just saying
  • Options
    JoshtasticJoshtastic Registered Users 42 Posts
    Hey Glu, I also found a glitch. I want free gold. lol, is this guy for real?
  • Options
    Just saying - he is a soldier, he earned his right to be off this weekend guys
  • Options
    Joshtastic wrote: »
    Hey Glu, I also found a glitch. I want free gold. lol, is this guy for real?

I don't see the problem in my reasoning. I don't understand the hate all because I would like to get paid for the information I have. Its funny all the hate about glu I see in the fourms on how they are so greedy then you guys get mad because I want to make a deal and try to get some free gold out of it. In my opinion you are mad I am not giving you the glitch info because if I started the fourms and said here is how to stick it glu and get lots of gold you guys would be calling me a hero.
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    2weighlift wrote: »
    Just saying - he is a soldier, he earned his right to be off this weekend guys

Lots of people have earned that right..some of us just didnt take the easy route, but thank you for taxi-ing us all around the world so we could fight!
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Lots of people have earned that right..some of us just didnt take the easy route, but thank you for taxi-ing us all around the world so we could fight!

Sorry I wasnt clear, but those that did earn the right to be remembered on memorial day are no longer with us
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I only ask I get paid for essentially finding a problem in the game. So it's not unreasonable to be compensated for finding a problem the QA department missed. So you are telling me you would give valuable information out for free? This is the real world kiddo nothing is free

This is quite possibly the most magnanimous, self-involved and overstated point on anything I've ever read. Nice work! Please, continue providing zero evidence while trying to extort payment from something while justifying it with a sense of obligation and entitlement. This is awesome.

Or, just continue with your "hack," because if they actually don't know about it, and you actually are doing something about it, they clearly don't care, so your reasons for thinking it's valuable and worth payment are completely off-base and incredibly arrogant. I find it amusing, so thanks for the laugh.
  • Options
    theeasyway, I left a PM
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Also if you are one of the few people that know about this hack/glitch/cheat or whatever you want to call it, its not that big of a problem for them. If you want a chance to get anything from them the issue has to be widespread and actually costing them money. Right now to them your just a player that has choose to spend little to no money on the game that happens to have a good team. If you want to get something you should start sharing the hack/glitch because if 1000's of people start to take advantage of it then people spend less on gold and they make less money.
  • Options
    That sounds like a bad choice/option for numerous reasons.