Options

A lot of nerve!

grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
What a bunch of B S man! Charge 100 gold to try for more trophies and all 3 choices were bonus games! That's insane , I could see if I didn't choose correctly but it didn't matter which one I picked, as far as I am concerned they are stealing gold.

Comments

• Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    what a bunch of b s man! Charge 100 gold to try for more trophies and all 3 choices were bonus games!

lol!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    TheeasywayTheeasyway Registered Users 16 Posts
    What a bunch of B S man! Charge 100 gold to try for more trophies and all 3 choices were bonus games! That's insane , I could see if I didn't choose correctly but it didn't matter which one I picked, as far as I am concerned they are stealing gold.

Comming from the guy who is mad I am trying to sell glitch details to glu lol. You complain glu bending you over then complain about me.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Theeasyway wrote: »
    Comming from the guy who is mad I am trying to sell glitch details to glu lol. You complain glu bending you over then complain about me.

No one's complaining about you, we're laughing.
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Theeasyway wrote: »

Like Cooz said, no ones complaining about you. Just laughing at how sad your life must be and how over your head you are. Blackmailing a company to give you in game resources in exchange for a glitch that probably doesn't exist... Go back to the insane asylum where you belong.

Oh--- and "Coming" only has one M.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    The grammar police strikes again! Lol
  • Options
    Hookem19Hookem19 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hey don't grip just tell everyone the glitch and screw them lol they are robbing our gold blind
  • Options
    JoshtasticJoshtastic Registered Users 42 Posts
    I highly doubt there is even a glitch. There is no way a glitch, as significant as he makes it out to be, can go on 3 years and he be the only one to know about it. He is ridiculous.