Options

114k in 10 minutes

Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
I'm past complaining about it, I'm genuinely curious, what kind of winning streak does one need to have to get 113,950 points in the first 10 minutes of a sprint?

That's gotta be like 35-40 games, doesn't it? How does one do that in 10 minutes?

Comments

• Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    No that's really easy with a good enough team, gold and on an easier level
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    That's probably around 15 games at about 20-30 seconds to auto play, real easy
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    It's like 15-18 games... Once you get a streak past 10. The points are very easy to come by. Nothing fraudulent about it. The points for streaks start out small, but they rise rapidly once your past 10 games or so... With refills and boosts 114k in 10 min is nothing!
  • Options
    That's probably around 15 games at about 20-30 seconds to auto play, real easy

Goes up THAT much, huh? I think my longest was 11 and it was like 1,300 for a win.
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Yep! The whole idea is you spend gold on boosts and refills.. One can ring up 8-9 wins without having to use either...Just a little bit past that threshold where you HAVE to spend gold to reach is when points start to accumulate and pretty quickly.
  • Options
    Yep! The whole idea is you spend gold on boosts and refills.. One can ring up 8-9 wins without having to use either...Just a little bit past that threshold where you HAVE to spend gold to reach is when points start to accumulate and pretty quickly.

Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks!
  • Options
    RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I've did over 600K. 60+ streak, and I didn't spend a boatload of gold
  • Options
    RKM69 wrote: »
    I've did over 600K. 60+ streak, and I didn't spend a boatload of gold

Yeah, I can see how it works now. We had a guy do that, just unreal. I didn't know the values went up so high so quickly after that 11ish range. Makes sense.
  • Options
    nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    15 streak is 30,000
  • Options
    Add accolades, no problem
  • Options
    nexxus6 wrote: »
    Add accolades, no problem

Not going to bother. I spent all day on this effing game, was part of a team that won its sprint and the BS mystery box reward was an effing ice pack. Eat a c*ck, Glu. That's bush league. You gave half my team a **** ice pack for winning an event. The teams that finished behind us got better than we did.

And take your 3-4-3 "top pick" pitcher and stick him up your own ash. Quit automatically inserting him into the rotation like he belongs there. Deuces.
  • Options
    Nortie3Nortie3 Registered Users 14 Posts
    15 streak isn't 30k it stops at 20,150 I think unless you have a point multiplier accolade and it doesn't go to 30k with the multiplier. Believe me I had over 3mil this weekend.
  • Options
    CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    15 streak is 30 thousand total
  • Options
    Yep, like I said
  • Options
    WhodatBWhodatB Registered Users 6 Posts
    How in hell are people acquiring so much gold to refill and boost? Call me a noob, but for real I have no idea how to receive that kind of gold without spending real money..... Thanks for any help