Options

Some Help (tournament challenges, leveling, and gold)

BourneBourne Registered Users 6 Posts
So to start off I'll mention that I do not spend money on the game for gold, however I am relatively active with playing about every day and trying to get gold as often as possible through challenges and videos or other things.

That being said I currently have mainly 3.5-4 star players (2 3 and 1 4.5) and have never really understood the tournament challenges and was wondering if I am missing out on much. Are they very beneficial or does it really just matter if you can get a good group?

Next, leveling. I assumed leveling is good and beneficial because other than playing harder players I haven't noticed much of a difference and it gives you awards for leveling up such as draft picks and gold (the main reason I have been trying to level). However, I saw a post recently that made it sound like leveling is bad. The only issue is I don't understand how I am supposed to get significant amounts of gold without leveling up. 200 or so gold may not seem like much but when you only get 50-100 from other things and don't buy it it helps and adds up after awhile.

Finally, what is the most beneficial way to spend gold? I have bought a handful of #1 picks and a couple multi drafts already because I feel like my players aren't that great and I want to get better ones. Although I have seen that saving gold for fan rewards and spending it on upgrades is the best thing to do. I haven't had the chance to spend gold on upgrades yet as I'm still using cash. On the other hand at what point should I spend the gold for fan rewards, 10,000?

I felt as though I had a decent idea, feel, and strategy for the game but after looking on the forums more and playing a little further on I'm starting to feel like that is far from true. Advice on any of these things and others would be awesome and much appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ndxndx Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    You can also get gold from high level achievements. Some of the high priced gold players, you will need to spend for or save alot. Personally I do not use gold for draft picks, I try to earn from events. The tournaments are ok if your club participates. Without spending money you can get things it just takes longer.