Options

How Much Gold Have You Spent to Get Elite Mike Trout?

I have about 10k gold and I really want to get elite Mike Trout however, I don't want to end up losing gold. How much gold have you spent to aquire him? Also with an average 4 star team would I be better off waiting for the gold rewards and sales? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    One guy got him for as little as 7,000

Others I know had to spend as much as 45,000
    I've spent nearly 30,000 so far and I still have 50 silver trophies away from him

Wait for the fan rewards if you're planning on blowing the whole 10k gold on him. My guess is the 10k won't be enough to get him because the 7,000 the one guy spent is a major outlier.
  • Options
    Kunc4Kunc4 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

I've spent nearly 30,000 so far and I still have 50 silver trophies away from him

Wait for the fan rewards if you're planning on blowing the whole 10k gold on him. My guess is the 10k won't be enough to get him because the 7,000 the one guy spent is a major outlier.

How did you get 30K gold? Just saving up? What's your method for gaining gold?
    Best regards,
    Hunter Kunc
  • Options
    jessebergerjesseberger Registered Users, Member 5 Posts

****py, I've spent 2500 today alone and decided to track all of the cards in an excel spreadsheet. All day I have only seen 1 silver card. From 75 cards, 10 have been gold trophys, 5 have been bronze, and 1 have been silver.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Went ok for me. Waited a week and got the free cards. During last weekend events I prob spent 7000 gold to get him. Guess I was lucky. It prob just comes down to luck. But in hindsight, if your patient you can prob get the majority of trophies for free and wait till the end to spend gold on the remainder.
  • Options
    JG1959bamaJG1959bama Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

You mentioned trophies. I had a post asking what are the trophies, where do you find them after you have acquired them and what do you use them for? But nobody answered, can you answer these questions about the trophies for me? Thanks..
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    JG1959bama wrote: »
    You mentioned trophies. I had a post asking what are the trophies, where do you find them after you have acquired them and what do you use them for? But nobody answered, can you answer these questions about the trophies for me? Thanks..
    The only way to get trophies are flipping the cards for collections... You need 500 bronze, 500 silver, and 500 gold and you get a badass player..... They have no other use.
  • Options
    JG1959bamaJG1959bama Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Thanks for telling me that, now can you tell me where I can see how many I got. I love the game and just started playing it a few months ago, I actually have lots of questions but I will do that slowly. Thanks again.
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    JG1959bama wrote: »
    Thanks for telling me that, now can you tell me where I can see how many I got. I love the game and just started playing it a few months ago, I actually have lots of questions but I will do that slowly. Thanks again.

Go to the collections tab
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    Went ok for me. Waited a week and got the free cards. During last weekend events I prob spent 7000 gold to get him. Guess I was lucky. It prob just comes down to luck. But in hindsight, if your patient you can prob get the majority of trophies for free and wait till the end to spend gold on the remainder.
    I'm gonna guess you stole the trophies from a criminal that had them in their trunk and then somehow those trophies never made it to evidence