Options

Opinion on what to upgrade on my team

Zack_HogieZack_Hogie Registered Users 10 Posts
Currently have all LVL 10 stuff besides a LVL 11 hitting coach that gives more extra base hits. I have 10k gold I'm spending on the Sunday sale. My question is, I can probably upgrade 2 things to 15 and another close, what things do you suggest I upgrade? I'm also going to be getting 120k cash tomorrow for a stat so I'll use that to upgrade 2 things to 11.

Comments

• Options
    Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Hitting and pitching are the two most important things to upgrade. Then after that is trainer and pitch calling.
  • Options
    nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    Yep, and catcher arm and outfield arms are the next.
  • Options
    nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    Don't bother with base coach.
  • Options
    ndxndx Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    you think over hands? I would do hands over arms. Those errors are killers.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Agreed with the hands. Errors let teams stay around and win that shouldn't normally do so. Watch when you lose to a team that your stats are so much higher than, it will be because you had 3+ errors in a game
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Don't use gold to upgrade until you get to level 15 and it's your only choice. Use blue cash for upgrades until then. I usually think of it you want the upgrades where the more frequent parts of the game occur. Pitching, hitting and hands are the top 3 things on almost every AB.

Upgrades
    1. Pitching coach
    2. Hitting coach
    3. Pitch calling
    4. Trainer
    5. OF hands (usually means 2 bases on an error)
    6. IF hands
    7. Base coach
    8. Catcher arm
    9. OF arm
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Save the gold for when cash can't be used then use the gold in a sale to upgrade hitting and pitching to full then round out the others

Avoid draft picks, free agents, unless u have one specific position of need