Options

Question on upcoming weekend event prime

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
I have seen a lot of threads on this, not sure where we are at. If you have the current prime player rewarded this weekend (CC). What do you get in return if you win him. Early on it was just a #1 draft pick. But I though I read that there was a new draft for those that had him with primes and 5 star players only. Redtrunk or anyone else that knows, what is the current compensation if you already have the weekend event prime player? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    It's called a special draft. It consists of 5 star players with the odd legend mixed in. I've had one and drafted a 5 star player. I don't know of anyone yet who has gotten a legend out of it.
  • Options
    GperlsGperls Registered Users 19 Posts
    I've had 2 of the 5 star drift pick and got prime player Tim lincecum
  • Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Have had 2 of the 5 star drafts and got useless players....
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    I have seen a lot of threads on this, not sure where we are at. If you have the current prime player rewarded this weekend (CC). What do you get in return if you win him. Early on it was just a #1 draft pick. But I though I read that there was a new draft for those that had him with primes and 5 star players only. Redtrunk or anyone else that knows, what is the current compensation if you already have the weekend event prime player? Thanks in advance.

As everyone else has said, you will receive a 5 star or better draft pick. You have a chance at Primes or Legends with these draft picks, as well as the normal 5 star players!
  • Options
    Alexanderdgr8Alexanderdgr8 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Red Trunk I have had prime players twice before weekend event finalized and got nothing after the event was finished. I would like a response as I have contacted GLU support regarding this issue. My username on the forum is the same as in game. Thanks!