Options

Club boost?

grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
How exactly do the club boosts work, I bought a 40 pack for my club last night for the weekend event and within minutes they were gone. Every one in the club swears that they weren't using them but they disappeared. Are these used automatically when a club member plays a game? We all thought that you had to select to use them just when you needed them. Or do we have a greedy little pr!ck in the club that used them to go win some gold in league play?

Guess it would have been a good idea to know how these things work before dumping 2500 gold on them. Glu is a little vague as to how these club items work.

Comments

• Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I bet you have less then honest club members
  • Options
    jeremyp1006jeremyp1006 Registered Users 30 Posts
    You know how you solve that problem? Join our club we have honest members that will only use the club boosts bought for them.

Can't fault me for trying can you?
  • Options
    jessebergerjesseberger Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I was pretty upset when it happened too, especially how we were in first and boost simply shouldn't come in handy for bonus games. I have a few ideas on it, first could be an iPad, I don't know why this happens on my iPad and not my iPhone but a few times I'd accidentally hit 'club boost' when trying to advance a game, but for someone to accidentally hit boost 40 times is a bit unlikely.

We had around 2.41 million when the boosts were bought, when they were used up we had around 2.45 so whoever it was didn't score many points in those 40 games that they played.

So that takes me to personal gain. It's a possibility that whoever it was used the boost for a gold league, if they happen to win that will be more gold for them to spend over the weekend to help the club. But 10 leagues in 30 minutes?

I appreciate the boosts just too bad no one got the chance to use them.
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    How exactly do the club boosts work, I bought a 40 pack for my club last night for the weekend event and within minutes they were gone. Every one in the club swears that they weren't using them but they disappeared. Are these used automatically when a club member plays a game? We all thought that you had to select to use them just when you needed them. Or do we have a greedy little pr!ck in the club that used them to go win some gold in league play?

Guess it would have been a good idea to know how these things work before dumping 2500 gold on them. Glu is a little vague as to how these club items work.

I'm pretty sure it's cheaper to buy the individual bonus games anyways...and if u run out u can always buy one at a time for $8,000 cash