Options

Fix glitch

Can you fix the glitch were you can get continuous videos if you close the app when you get to point screen on weekend event

Comments

• Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    This is why people don't swap secrets on this site.
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    Can you fix the glitch were you can get continuous videos if you close the app when you get to point screen on weekend event

This is the first the team has heard of this glitch. Can you elaborate at all?
  • Options
    WhodatBWhodatB Registered Users 6 Posts
    Lmfao, that is funny as ****
  • Options
    nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    So,stupid.
  • Options
    Nortie3Nortie3 Registered Users 14 Posts

Let them take more of your money.... They still haven't fixed things we've asked for for weeks. I had 5 inactive prime players they took and are trying to make them my fan rewards players this weekend. Goodbye tap baseball 2016.
  • Options
    jeremyp1006jeremyp1006 Registered Users 30 Posts

You are the same kid that asked for homework over the weekend too.
  • Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Nortie3 wrote: »
    Let them take more of your money.... They still haven't fixed things we've asked for for weeks. I had 5 inactive prime players they took and are trying to make them my fan rewards players this weekend. Goodbye tap baseball 2016.

WOW - beyond messed up!!
  • Options
    SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    Nah, the kid who asked for homework over the weekend is the genius who figures out all of the glitches. This guy just wants to watch the world burn. *insert joker meme*
  • Options
    Nortie3Nortie3 Registered Users 14 Posts
    WOW - beyond messed up!!

Yeah it sucked but I'd like to thank redtrunk because he went back and saw I had all the prime players and put them back so i didn't have to re purchase them. I'm not sure why the lock player didn't work but I was trying to clean out my Inactives that weren't prime and they took the primes too I was pretty disappointed but it worked out in the end!
  • Options
    R3D FOREMANR3D FOREMAN Registered Users 41 Posts
    You are the worst kind of human
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts

SOOOOooooo so true....