Options

Auto Leveling Is Out of Control - Also *** with my team?

Dolemite2121Dolemite2121 Registered Users 5 Posts
My team is primed out in every position. I have maximum upgrades (lvl 20 for every attribute)...
Now I can't win 5 games in a row in the event. I used to be able to win 20, easily.
By game 5 I'm playing a team better than me (how is that possible anyway?) and I use gold to upgrade my hitting for the game and still lose.
This made the weekend events not fun for me and that's what I looked forward to all week.

What the hell, Glu?

Comments

• Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    My team is primed out in every position. I have maximum upgrades (lvl 20 for every attribute)...
    Now I can't win 5 games in a row in the event. I used to be able to win 20, easily.
    By game 5 I'm playing a team better than me (how is that possible anyway?) and I use gold to upgrade my hitting for the game and still lose.
    This made the weekend events not fun for me and that's what I looked forward to all week.

What the hell, Glu?

So your complaint is that your battling other teams that are all primed such as yourself, and have all upgrades such as yourself? I fail to see what the complaint is...
  • Options
    So your complaint is that your battling other teams that are all primed such as yourself, and have all upgrades such as yourself? I fail to see what the complaint is...

No! My complaint is
    1: I have all the best players at every position and maxed out. How is there any team "overall" better than me?
    2. I'm not battling teams primed out and their overall is higher than mine. How is that possible?? (For example, I could go up against Kershaw 5-star as their pitcher and I'm starting Prime Verlander and using the 80 gold boost and still lose. And lose well. When I go to look at the stats to see what happened they have like Manny Machado regular at 3B, Pedroia regular at 2B, and maybe two prime guys.. they beat the **** out of me every 5th game with my boost. It's stupid.

What's up with this??
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    No! My complaint is
    1: I have all the best players at every position and maxed out. How is there any team "overall" better than me?
    2. I'm not battling teams primed out and their overall is higher than mine. How is that possible?? (For example, I could go up against Kershaw 5-star as their pitcher and I'm starting Prime Verlander and using the 80 gold boost and still lose. And lose well. When I go to look at the stats to see what happened they have like Manny Machado regular at 3B, Pedroia regular at 2B, and maybe two prime guys.. they beat the **** out of me every 5th game with my boost. It's stupid.

What's up with this??

I agree they should just hand you a win and you shouldn't even play.

The idea is you have to face the same level difficulty as everyone at their own level. It is no different than my 4.5* team playing a team that is weaker but I still can't win. It's the same across the board. It's called making it equal so if a team like your exists and there are many, that you can't just play and hit the fictitious W button. It's called an equalizer so you have the same battle everyone else has. My 4.5 star team gets beat by 4 star teams all the time.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    No! My complaint is

What's up with this??
    The real question is why bother playing events at this point, there is no reward that can help you.
  • Options
    The real question is why bother playing events at this point, there is no reward that can help you.

Because it's fun and I like to help out lower teams in getting prime players. Makes me feel good.
  • Options
    tbatti wrote: »
    I agree they should just hand you a win and you shouldn't even play.

The idea is you have to face the same level difficulty as everyone at their own level. It is no different than my 4.5* team playing a team that is weaker but I still can't win. It's the same across the board. It's called making it equal so if a team like your exists and there are many, that you can't just play and hit the fictitious W button. It's called an equalizer so you have the same battle everyone else has. My 4.5 star team gets beat by 4 star teams all the time.

Still nobody answered the question:
    1. how is there a team with a higher overall than mine?
    2. After I lose I look at who they had and it was mostly regular players. How is that team rated higher?
    Please answer those questions.
  • Options
    PierreMcWienerPierreMcWiener Registered Users 23 Posts
    You willing to help a club win the prime event this weekend? We could use the help and we're in a decent bracket. Username is same as forum name, start a game with me
  • Options
    You willing to help a club win the prime event this weekend? We could use the help and we're in a decent bracket. Username is same as forum name, start a game with me

I would but I can't score points like I used to. I'm no good.
  • Options
    PierreMcWienerPierreMcWiener Registered Users 23 Posts
    Anything will help man, we're not a serious club. Top club is @ 700k and 2nd place is at 25k and we have 11 spots available
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Still nobody answered the question:
    1. how is there a team with a higher overall than mine?
    2. After I lose I look at who they had and it was mostly regular players. How is that team rated higher?
    Please answer those questions.

Well there is a GLU legend team who has players we can't get and I'm sure you have seen them I would think cause I am all prime and legend(the ones they allow us to have through fan rewards not one makes the team over the prime guys so what a dumb *** I am for wasting my money thinking they would get better eventually) but I know what your saying just in a different way. Meaning I get teams who I am ranked pretty much 70% better in all groups by what they show and they smoke me it's funny actually. But I did hear there is a guy out there who has all legends GLU teams has which have no idea how he did that maybe that's who you keep getting cause he changes his name every few min I hear. Must get tiring but true statement. Lol
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    It comes and goes. Sometimes the best players just don't do well. I got Justin Upton and he started off, no joke, 0-for-25 with 1 BB and 1 HBP. Went 14-for-19 after that with nine home runs. Neither of those streaks seem likely at all, but 14-for-44 (.318) with nine home runs is a pretty **** good player overall. He just had all his off games consecutively, and I happened to lose three of those six games. Then I won the next five.
  • Options
    SwolecatSwolecat Registered Users 25 Posts

What the hell, Glu?

Honestly, how much money/and or cheats did it take to max out everything?
  • Options
    ndxndx Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Just a guess, but could be like in real baseball match-ups. Like my team is great vs LHP but stinks vs RHP so I lose to weaker RHP teams. or something else like that.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Some it is also the randomness of baseball.... the Braves (basically the worst MLB team) have been the Cubs the best team this year.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Players always start off weak. Just the way it is. Heck, when I got Ryan Braun he hit .210 over a few hundred games. He finally just started being a guy who hits 300 and a homer every 6 or 7 at bats.
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Players always start off weak. Just the way it is. Heck, when I got Ryan Braun he hit .210 over a few hundred games. He finally just started being a guy who hits 300 and a homer every 6 or 7 at bats.

Gotta give the juice a little time to kick it with Braun