Options

In a good bracket for weekend event. Need people to help put up points

Top club in our bracket has 700k points right now and 2nd is about 40k. Need some help to push for the top of the board. We have 11 spots available and are currently in 22nd place. Username is same as forum name, start a game with me or leave username here.

Comments

• Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Top club in our bracket has 700k points right now and 2nd is about 40k. Need some help to push for the top of the board. We have 11 spots available and are currently in 22nd place. Username is same as forum name, start a game with me or leave username here.

Man it's so easy to call out your in a good group for weekend event. Anyone in that group could blow up within few min or they wait til last few hours or last few min to come out of nowhere to win(kinda what we did last week it was fun) but just saying this would be a better post and more willing to help Sunday so try to keep this post bumped so it doesn't go away from the 1st page or nobody will ever see it
  • Options
    PierreMcWienerPierreMcWiener Registered Users 23 Posts
    Yea I figured as much, thanks for the advice. I know it's still way early but I figure I'd give it a shot now and keep it bumped. Thanks K-D
  • Options
    Kegan.HealeyKegan.Healey Registered Users 8 Posts
    If y'all are still in it on Sunday, I'll join in to help. Account:Frozehim9. Message me if you need me
  • Options
    PierreMcWienerPierreMcWiener Registered Users 23 Posts
    If y'all are still in it on Sunday, I'll join in to help. Account:Frozehim9. Message me if you need me

Thanks, will do
  • Options
    Hookem19Hookem19 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Dumaswalker19
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    BabyAstros