Update!

UltimaUltima Registered Users 36 Posts
A new update is here! and the big surprise!?

REGION 11!!!

Also, Regions 9 + 10 have been updated.

Comments

• Devastator111Devastator111 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Very cool this game is great
  • UltimaUltima Registered Users 36 Posts
    Area 12 is out too!
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Ultima wrote: »
    Area 12 is out too!

Very funny. The game is dead for two years now. All Glu hunting games are meeting the same fate as well
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • UltimaUltima Registered Users 36 Posts
    Well go check it out if you don't believe me.
  • The manThe man Registered Users 12 Posts
    Only on ios amazon please get off your *** and
    Upd4
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Still not updated on Facebook, unfortunately. Will keep checking and let you guys know if that changes.
    Facebook player
    And nothing on Android. If Glu are resurrecting the game then Android should have been updated with this alreasy. Sad :(
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I got up to R13 on iOS. Too bad I stopped at R7. Hope they improved R9 and R10, as they really sucked.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • tcapitanotcapitano Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm halfway through region 8 (third go-round) Will keep you posted as to what was added to region 9 when I get there.
    Region 9 has an optional rifle hunt and region 10 has a mandatory rifle hunt and optional AR hunt added. Rifle on region 10 costs 24 million.
    Region 11, the HooDoo lands, takes us back to the coastline where we began and includes one Rifle series, one Contract series, and one Exotic series. Nothing outstanding or impressive. All trophy animals are recycled from Region 1. Overall not what I was hoping for. Instead of giving us a great Region like 8, this Region feels minimal and assembled from leftover ideas and artwork.

I'm going to play Region 12 a bit before I say anything more.
    tcapitano wrote: »
    Region 11, the HooDoo lands, takes us back to the coastline where we began and includes one Rifle series, one Contract series, and one Exotic series. Nothing outstanding or impressive. All trophy animals are recycled from Region 1. Overall not what I was hoping for. Instead of giving us a great Region like 8, this Region feels minimal and assembled from leftover ideas and artwork.

I'm going to play Region 12 a bit before I say anything more.
    well, anything is better than nothing at this stage, I wonder why Glu have been ignoring Android. Region 34 in DH2014 is not out as well for Android platforms..
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Because they are being updated by "low cost providers". I assume that is the Chinese.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    casajr wrote: »
    Because they are being updated by "low cost providers". I assume that is the Chinese.

Yep, makes sense. Much cheaper to run things on iOS than the several android platforms
    Thanks GLU for resurrecting Dino Hunter. You've done a great job.