Options

Fan rewards

JohnnyStylesJohnnyStyles Registered Users 5 Posts
Does anybody know what tier 6 and 7 are this week?

Comments

• Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    If you mean 7 and 8 it's 9-5-9 Lorenzo Cain and 10-10-4 Pujols. T6 is 10-9-7 Holliday
  • Options
    HypemHypem Registered Users 7 Posts
    What are the gold requirements for tiers 7 and 8? I didn't even know that was a thing.
  • Options
    31k and 45k. They are bonus tiers after you spend the 20k
  • Options
    JohnnyStylesJohnnyStyles Registered Users 5 Posts
    Another OF and 1B. Kind of getting sick of them all
  • Options
    timflannery1timflannery1 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Depends on who you have. Tier 7 is Lorenzo Cain for me, but I already have Pujols so mine is Soria 9-9-10.
  • Options
    Kunc4Kunc4 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    How are yall getting 31K and 45K gold?
    Best regards,
    Hunter Kunc
  • Options
    PierreMcWienerPierreMcWiener Registered Users 23 Posts
    $$$$$$$$$$$$
  • Options
    HexlordHexlord Registered Users 7 Posts
    With the new fan rewards, who is after ichiro Suzuki?
  • Options
    Kunc4 wrote: »
    How are yall getting 31K and 45K gold?

I don't get 31k-45k, but I can easily get 20k per week. I haven't spent a dime on the game and I've got Elite Trout, put up millions of points in prime events, and get the 20k fan reward player each week

Obviously not going to share strategies, but there are ways (without using glitches) to get legitimate gold and not spend money.
  • Options
    JmhJmh Registered Users 34 Posts
    Atowndown. I guess what it is. But i think that is one of the glitch. I would say that is soft glitch.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    No glitch, legitimate strategy!
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    No glitch, legitimate strategy!

unless its that you have a great team and win a lot of gold leagues its a glitch. I would say any methods of obtaining gold that isn't clearly obvious is a glitch.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    unless its that you have a great team and win a lot of gold leagues its a glitch. I would say any methods of obtaining gold that isn't clearly obvious is a glitch.

He never said it wasn't obvious. And great teams go up against other great teams, it's not like you get better while everyone else stays the same.
  • Options
    HexlordHexlord Registered Users 7 Posts
    I don't want to start a completely unneeded thread, anyone know who is after Suzuki in the rewards?
  • Options

It's not a glitch, but it's not obvious. If you really want to get a good team without spending money, think about how the game works and try to come up with ways to get gold. It's called a strategy for a reason, if everyone knows it, the game wouldn't be fun. All of my club members (including Grantile) know my tricks and we all earn gold using it with ease. There's a reason we put up tens of millions of points every weekend and haven't lost a prime event since we have been together.
  • Options
    JmhJmh Registered Users 34 Posts
    Atowndown.
    Because of club chat system, most of heavy players already knows about it.....
  • Options
    DadIsThatYou?DadIsThatYou? Registered Users 10 Posts
    Jmh...what is the club cheat system? Are you talking about throwing gold leagues with other guys in your club?
  • Options
    Jmh wrote: »
    Atowndown.
    Because of club chat system, most of heavy players already knows about it.....

I don't know what you're talking about. Most heavy players spend money on the game. Hardly anyone knows about these strategies