Options

Your 5 star draft pick results?

deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
Good old Michael Brantley here.....

Comments

• Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts

Wait, you get 5-star guys with draft picks? I just assumed you only got 3-star shortstops with all the same attributes.
  • Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    I think deer hunter is talking about the special 5 star picks you get if you already have the prime player they are offeting in the club prime event. I'm 0 for 2 in them so far
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    No prime or legend. Just an inactive Chris Archer 958.
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Didn't get a pick....thanks Up and In (or my old Marine haircut) and Tilted Avenger...
  • Options
    Nortie3Nortie3 Registered Users 14 Posts

Just got a ****py regular 5 star as well Andrew mccutchen inactive....
  • Options
    DadIsThatYou?DadIsThatYou? Registered Users 10 Posts
    I have a question for you guys since you are all obviously quite advanced. Do you just get all of your gold from gold leagues in order to put up all these points? I see people on here who spend over 10k gold a week and I have a hard time believing hey waste thousands of dollars of actual money on this game. Thanks
  • Options
    Nortie3Nortie3 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I have a question for you guys since you are all obviously quite advanced. Do you just get all of your gold from gold leagues in order to put up all these points? I see people on here who spend over 10k gold a week and I have a hard time believing hey waste thousands of dollars of actual money on this game. Thanks
    I used to personally be able to stack up like 50-60k gold in a week from gold leagues before the stupid update allowing for boost to be used in gold leagues (which ruined the skill it took) now it's tough for me to just get 20k for the fan rewards player sometimes I have to spend a couple bucks to get the gold
  • Options
    DadIsThatYou?DadIsThatYou? Registered Users 10 Posts
    Thanks Nortie3. Wasted all my gold on draft picks but hopefully I can save up. I'm in veterans league as an almost 4.5 star team and the lowest league I can do is 1000 gold. You think I have a shot at not losing it all?
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    No. You'll get stomped in gold leagues without prime players and boosts.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Didn't get a pick....thanks Up and In (or my old Marine haircut) and Tilted Avenger...

Check under store. Scroll down below late round draft pick. Should be there.
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    I have to be on a club that finished first though