Options

Mystery Boxes

Kegan.HealeyKegan.Healey Registered Users 8 Posts
What happened to the mystery boxes other than the traditional gold, silver, and bronze boxes?

Comments

• Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    That's a good question. I've not seen them since the night they were offering a ration of 4.5 star players for 6,750 cash. That seriously helped one of my teams. I got Seager, Pedroia, Granderson and Blackmon all 4.5 stars for less than 30K in blue cash!
  • Options
    DadIsThatYou?DadIsThatYou? Registered Users 10 Posts
    Same. I got all of those and a couple others. I was playing bonus games like crazy to get cash before the boxes expired lol
  • Options
    Kegan.HealeyKegan.Healey Registered Users 8 Posts
    I have all of those guys myself, who have helped me quite a bit, so I was wondering if and when that will happen again lol
  • Options
    DadIsThatYou?DadIsThatYou? Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yeah maybe some 5 stars this time lol. Been drafting straight threes, only time I regret being like Steph.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Ya I got Darrell Sweeney 10+ times over and over from that box, trying to get pedroia or Seager then it went missing and I lost tons of gold and got 10+ sweeneys via a glitch : /
  • Options
    ndxndx Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I thought the lower ones disappeared when I got promoted levels.
  • Options
    FightingTrautsFightingTrauts Registered Users 34 Posts
    So are Mystery Boxes worth it or no?
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I personally haven't gotten much out of the boxes. I wasted a lot and got no1 picks or the lower level players but it's all a roll of the dice and u mah get lucky. I would only use a box if 2 or 3 of the players could be upgrades, don't do it if ur going after 1 specific player

Ya what happened to the cash mystery boxes? They disappeared for me after I drafted Sweeney 10 times from the hr box