Options

Add a "Charge the mound" feature

AnthineeAnthinee Registered Users 57 Posts
I'll gladly pay some gold for the ability to charge the mound when the pitcher hits my batter. Or let my manager come out of the dugout and bury home plate before getting ejected.

Comments

• Options
    nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    Lol, I have wanted that option since 2014.
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Or ejecting the pitcher when he plunks the next batter after a home run
  • Options
    uglychucklinguglychuckling Registered Users 2 Posts
    better than that is getting rid of me having to watch my guy run all the way up the line after getting plunked, or running all the way to 2nd after a balk

pointless feature
  • Options
    AnthineeAnthinee Registered Users 57 Posts
    Not only do we have to watch him run, we gotta watch him clap for himself when he gets to first base too.There's a bunch of things that need a "Skip" feature. I want to actually play, so Auto-play is out, but like you I don't really want or need to watch the boring minutiae. Just throwing the bat down would suffice.
  • Options
    SteaglesSteagles Registered Users 27 Posts
    This whole thread is cracking me up...cuz it's all so true!
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    That would be fun and cool but seems Hard to add, as is the defense ranking others mentioned

But it would be awesome ;)

Only problem is I have odor on my bench and Bautista playing... :)
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Just got elite Machado, second AB he got hit on the first pitch after the pitcher came inside twice on the first AB. He charged the mound and landed a punch!

Then GLU suspended him, smh
  • Options
    Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Sounds pretty unfortunate and not very realistic. I doubt Machado would ever do that in real life...
  • Options
    Dee_SnuttsDee_Snutts Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ryan421 wrote: »
    Sounds pretty unfortunate and not very realistic. I doubt Machado would ever do that in real life...

Too bad Machado actually did charge the mound 2 days ago and deck Yordano Ventura IRL LOL
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Dee_Snutts wrote: »
    Too bad Machado actually did charge the mound 2 days ago and deck Yordano Ventura IRL LOL
    I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.