Options

Add Multiple Lineups

grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
I think it would be great if in the future it would be great if we could set 2 or 3 different lineups (not batting orders which would be nice) but if we could pick what lineup we wanted based on the Opp pitcher would be really helpful.

For example if a pitcher has a great arm but a lower stuff rating, you may want a power lineup in to try and jack more HRs, or vice versa if he has great stuff, you may want to opt for a contact hitting lineup. That may require and extra sub position or 2 but that wouldn't hurt my feeling anyway.

Comments

• Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I would like it if you could even try and do right lefty lineup and actually change the players not just the order.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    You can go to the game plan setting under team and switch to lefty righty line up, of course you only have 3 sub positions from which to sub out.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    You can go to the game plan setting under team and switch to lefty righty line up, of course you only have 3 sub positions from which to sub out.

That only affects the order in which the same guys bat, for instance I have Josh Reddick a lefty 6/7/5 and Brandon Guyer a righty 6/5/8 as outfielders. Reddick is my starter but doesn't do great against lefties. He does get pushed down in the lineup but he still starts. I would love to be able to adjust who actually starts based off the opponent starting pitcher.
  • Options
    ndxndx Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    First thing I noticed and emailed to support team was this very thing. My splits stink vs RH but kick butt vs LH and I have guys on bench to help that.