Bonus Game match ups are brutal. Mide as well stop playing them

tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
I can't even win 40% of my bonus games today. What's the point of even playing them. Also if you are a 4.5 star team why give late round picks as a reward. You can't do anything with it. Just give us nothing because it's the same thing.

Comments

• tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    80% of the games my team is on the lower side of the team comparison bar. This programming of the match ups is awful. Can you please force demote my team it obviously is in the wrong tier.
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    tbatti what's your team upgrades at? I'm not saying it's the magical answer but I won 15 (bonus games auto played) in all pro which put me in the playoffs and I won it in 4 games. So I was promoted to elite which I won 196 games today (all bonus games) and maxed out on the bonus game payout at 20,000 points. I lost quite a bit but I definitely won more than a lost. I am currently maxed out on upgrades and when auto playing I can be down by several runs in the 7th inning or later and most of the time win. When possible I manually Play the 9th inning if I'm tied or behind and I win some and lose some. I understand your frustration but after playing this game a lot for the past two years upgrades are very valuable.
  • ndxndx Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I am competitive in all-stars and now superstars until I run into a guy that is avoiding leveling up with multiple prime players. Streaks are tough but we got streak protection this week so we will see.