Options

Guesses at Next Elite Player

FearTheBeardFearTheBeard Registered Users 3 Posts
Im guessing an Elite version of Stanton since the regular one is pretty lame. I would go with something like 8-11-5 for his ratings.

What's your guess?

Comments

• Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Bryce Harper 11/10/7
  • Options
    jessebergerjesseberger Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Based on the first place in the weekend event players, from what I can remember, I think the past 4 has been Teixeira, Dickey, Crawford, CC, and a 1st baseman this upcoming weekend. So the elite player will be a pitcher.
  • Options
    ADub304ADub304 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hopefully it's a good pitcher. Maybe Elite Arrieta or Kershaw.
  • Options
    2015Seahawks2015Seahawks Registered Users 36 Posts
    How about 10 10 10 King Felix.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I hope it's a pitcher. But will probably be 5 star (someone slumping here). Hamilton was done recently, Crawford as well. Maybe shoemaker or A position player like Pence or someone who was DL'd or DFA's
  • Options
    HexlordHexlord Registered Users 7 Posts
    Harper or stephen strasburg would be my guess.
  • Options
    Hexlord wrote: »
    Harper or stephen strasburg would be my guess.

Lol. Obviously it is going to be Nationals player. To the contrary, Harper is perhaps the best regular hitter in the game and (just as with Kershaw) it doesn't make a lot of sense to make these guys into prime/elite players.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Yeah they do it with somebody who slumping recently retired are no longer at that level. Harper in Strasburg don't really make sense. But it would be cool to see
  • Options
    Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Yeah they do it with somebody who slumping recently retired are no longer at that level. Harper in Strasburg don't really make sense. But it would be cool to see

So Mike Trout fits that description how?
  • Options
    Ryan421 wrote: »
    So Mike Trout fits that description how?

Anybody with 8 hitting is not one of the top players in this game. In real life he is a stuid. There would be little point in replacing 9/9/4 Harper with a 10/10/4 Harper.
  • Options
    Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Anybody with 8 hitting is not one of the top players in this game. In real life he is a stuid. There would be little point in replacing 9/9/4 Harper with a 10/10/4 Harper.

Yeah but you're talking about Glu. Either way they'll find people dumb enough to spend money on whoever it is they make elite, it doesn't matter to them how little of an upgrade the player is. I'm hoping it isn't elite Harper or anyone that isn't much of an upgrade but who knows
  • Options
    HexlordHexlord Registered Users 7 Posts
    Exactly. If it goes the same trend as trout, it is going to be an elite version of a young player.

If it is Harper, I could see them bumping up his speed and giving him like 10-11 power.
  • Options
    2weighlift2weighlift Registered Users 66 Posts
    The next elite player will be someone who was prime or legend last year who they haven't made available this year yet.
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    I'm guessing either a 3B or SS...Both are the only positions lacking a prime with a 10 in hitting.