Options

HOW did Roselle get GOAT players?

deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
Glu,

Just ran into him in a gold league and he has Erstad, Albert Belle, Fisk, Brett, Edgar Martinez and more.

***.... User name Roselle

Comments

• Options
    Even more odd started a game to ask him and his team shows a SP that is 1 star and a 3 star Holliday is his best... Something is very wierd here...
  • Options
    Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Even more odd started a game to ask him and his team shows a SP that is 1 star and a 3 star Holliday is his best... Something is very wierd here...

I saw guys with legends on their team a week after the game came out, not sure how exactly. I've just accepted it at this point. Along with the guys who figured out the glitch to stop force promotions so they run 300 or 1K gold leagues with overpowered teams.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Do you think that Glu employees are able to play the game? and if they can do you think that they know how to beat the system and stack a team? Just questions that I have. Would be messed up if that was the case, considering people are spending tons of money on the game.
  • Options
    Ryan421 wrote: »
    I saw guys with legends on their team a week after the game came out, not sure how exactly. I've just accepted it at this point. Along with the guys who figured out the glitch to stop force promotions so they run 300 or 1K gold leagues with overpowered teams.

These are not just the regular legends you see though. These are the souped up Legends not even available in fan rewards like George Brett, Carlton Fisk, and others. There is currently no way to get them in the game....
  • Options
    These are not just the regular legends you see though. These are the souped up Legends not even available in fan rewards like George Brett, Carlton Fisk, and others. There is currently no way to get them in the game....

I know...I always thought about what Grantile was saying. I'm sure there are workers within Glu or people that know someone in the company there who gets them the hookup with an all legend maxed out team or something.
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    I can personally assure you that this is not a Glu employee, nor someone who knows a Glu employee - doing something like this would be a pretty serious violation of company policy.

Beyond that I can look into it. However, in the future, please avoid naming specific users when discussing things like this. If you have a concern about a specific user, please PM me about it. Witch hunting is not something I want to see on these forums.
  • Options
    Sorry redtrunk. Can you PM me an email address for Glu and I can email the screenshot of the box score?
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    I know...I always thought about what Grantile was saying. I'm sure there are workers within Glu or people that know someone in the company there who gets them the hookup with an all legend maxed out team or something.

Glu has many different games... Not sure the average Glu personnel plays, but I'm sure Devs have accounts! Highly likely they are devs, could also be cheaters. Never heard of anyone being offered GOAT players in rewards. Not yet at least
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    Glu,

Just ran into him in a gold league and he has Erstad, Albert Belle, Fisk, Brett, Edgar Martinez and more.

***.... User name Roselle

What is his upgrade level?
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Those players are available to us BUT you can only have chance at getting them through getting the special draft pick for wining 1st in club on weekend only and already having the prime they give out that event. Not saying there is anyway at all he was able to get those legally cause it's almost impossible to draft one and i don't think anyone I know has been lucky enough to draft one yet since they made that change with the Special Draft Pick so that guy has got to have some hack he is using to them. Also all those legends he has are the ones on the legend GLU team you face once you get to certain level and run 35 plus game streak is about when I see the glu legend team. I also have heard about this guy out there and supposedly he changes his name non stop so gonna be hard to find him but would be nice if they did.
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    rasin wrote: »
    What is his upgrade level?

He barely has any upgrades skill wise cause I just made game with him and he barely had any color on the VS screen but he probably switched names with another account cause he is also rookie level on the name Roselle
  • Options

I should of worded my post better... You have the ability to get them with the special draft, but the incredible odds of someone getting that lucky with that many, he should just quit TSB and focus on the powerball!
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts

Its not a glitch man its simple strategy. When u create ur team, go to team and lock all the ur starters, SPs and RPs. Then just focus on upgrades and when it wants u to do the playoffs, just resign. Its in no way cheating its just playing smart. Took me awhile to figure this out.
  • Options
    Its not a glitch man its simple strategy. When u create ur team, go to team and lock all the ur starters, SPs and RPs. Then just focus on upgrades and when it wants u to do the playoffs, just resign. Its in no way cheating its just playing smart. Took me awhile to figure this out.

Except for the fact that force promotions still come your way after so many wins and upgrades. Some people have figured out ways to go back to their old level as soon as the force promotion pops up. Pretty sure you misunderstood what I meant. But thanks for the "simple strategy" I guess my brain doesn't function at that high of a level...
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    Except for the fact that force promotions still come your way after so many wins and upgrades. Some people have figured out ways to go back to their old level as soon as the force promotion pops up. Pretty sure you misunderstood what I meant. But thanks for the "simple strategy" I guess my brain doesn't function at that high of a level...

I guess it doesnt. If u lock ur players so that better ones dont take their spots and u simply upgrade ur team it wont auto promote u(ive never had it happen) I heard of some people finding ways to get auto demoted on android OS but never had that work for me. Either way, they arent cheating. They are simply finding glitches in the software which is on GLU not on them. This game is fullll of glitches. Its ridiculous
  • Options
    I guess it doesnt. If u lock ur players so that better ones dont take their spots and u simply upgrade ur team it wont auto promote u(ive never had it happen) I heard of some people finding ways to get auto demoted on android OS but never had that work for me. Either way, they arent cheating. They are simply finding glitches in the software which is on GLU not on them. This game is fullll of glitches. Its ridiculous

Well those getting auto demoted in Android are "rooting" their devices and using software that helps them do so... So I would consider that cheating. Using glitches is technically cheating, but like you said that can be put on the devs. Will say the glitches get patched eventually so they are usually pretty temporary.
  • Options
    wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    Well those getting auto demoted in Android are "rooting" their devices and using software that helps them do so... So I would consider that cheating. Using glitches is technically cheating, but like you said that can be put on the devs. Will say the glitches get patched eventually so they are usually pretty temporary.

I am just wondering how some teams can be in GOAT division but they don't share their experience beating legend teams.
    Back to 2014, 2015, I saw senior players' posts about their gaming experience against Legend teams but I see none of it in 2016.
    It is kind weird to me because it should be a big achievement but nobody wants to share that in forum.
  • Options
    2weighlift2weighlift Registered Users 66 Posts
    That's because

1). Probably nobody has beaten the goat team

2). There is NO reward for advancing and making the goat division (none).
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    2weighlift wrote: »
    That's because

No i don't think so.
    Actually Wiski has pointed out something interesting and Glu can do some investigation.
    Some people said that you will engage legend players before you enter GOAT division so I believe it is a tough battle even you have a prime team.
    As a matter of fact if you play gold leagues, you will see some of the teams are already in GOAT division for a long time which means it only costs the team one or two months to complete all the bonus games/playoffs to the GOAT division.
    It seems not possible even you spend a huge amount of money. I am not saying anyone is suspicious but it is worth to let Glu's DEV team to think about.
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    2weighlift wrote: »
    That's because

There are a few people that I know of that have beaten the GOAT playoffs....just don't ask me how, haven't made it to goat yet
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    rasin wrote: »
    No i don't think so.
    Actually Wiski has pointed out something interesting and Glu can do some investigation.
    Some people said that you will engage legend players before you enter GOAT division so I believe it is a tough battle even you have a prime team.
    As a matter of fact if you play gold leagues, you will see some of the teams are already in GOAT division for a long time which means it only costs the team one or two months to complete all the bonus games/playoffs to the GOAT division.
    It seems not possible even you spend a huge amount of money. I am not saying anyone is suspicious but it is worth to let Glu's DEV team to think about.

I don't know anything about video game development, but I would think it makes sense for them to plant in a few teams with certain higher-level attributes just to get a feel for how they perform in a live environment.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    This thread is McCarthyism at its finest. Witch hunt esqe
    You shouldn't be calling people out without any proof. Jeez.
  • Options
    This thread is McCarthyism at its finest. Witch hunt esqe
    You shouldn't be calling people out without any proof. Jeez.

I have a screenshot with proof and even asked in the thread what email address should I send it to....

z03ue.png
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Man U got lucky...I have a screenshot too but their lineup put up 20+ runs