Options

Watch Video For Energy

takecaretakecare Registered Users 4 Posts
Earlier today I was able to watch a video for energy after I hit a 5 win streak for the main event but after my energy reloaded and I used it all again the option to watch a video did not show up. Is there a limit on the video? or a way to get it to show up again? Just curious. Also I did not buy any gold to block adds from popping up. Any Answers would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    Were you promoted today?
  • Options
    no wasn't promoted
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    There's a time limit on those videos, I wanna say 30mins to an hour before they'll give u another for the same thing
  • Options
    okay so Ill check back later to see if they add it. But hit has already been hours since it has let me use it.
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    yea there is a certain time limit. Same with the free video for the +20 boost and the same with the video option if you lose a Tournament game. First two video options disappear once you hit a certain level. The video option for Tournament forgiveness should be available at any level though
  • Options
    victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
    Some people in my club have found that if they close the app and re-open it the video option will re-appear. However, if you've spent any money on the game in order to disable ads you will not get the option at all.