Options

Tier 7 and 8

JohnnyStylesJohnnyStyles Registered Users 5 Posts
Any idea on fan rewards

Comments

• Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Honestly they are always difrent buddy. Cause everyone has different prime players so just depends who you have and who is next to come up for you on what you will see for tier 7 and then tier 8. For example IF tier 7 was Pujos for one and they already had him then it would be someone difrent and there is no way knowing cause I can't remember the order the primes are when I got them all
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    there is no tier 7 and 8. Only goes up to 6
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Yea there is. After you drop 20,000 gold on tier 6. 7 and 8 open up. 7 is a 5 star player at 31,000 gold and 8 is prime (if you don't currently have him) for 45,000 gold.
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Jbsherr wrote: »
    Yea there is. After you drop 20,000 gold on tier 6. 7 and 8 open up. 7 is a 5 star player at 31,000 gold and 8 is prime (if you don't currently have him) for 45,000 gold.

I show tiers 7 & 8 as Cespedes then Prime Colon... then again I have almost all Primes so can't be sure if this is what everyone will see
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I show tiers 7 & 8 as Cespedes then Prime Colon... then again I have almost all Primes so can't be sure if this is what everyone will see
    Yep I had Cespedes and prime CC
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts

Is this game even fun anymore at that point?
  • Options
    Jbsherr wrote: »

wow no **** thats insane lol. Who the hell can drop gold like that lol....i sure as hell am not spending more than like $5 on this game.
  • Options
    Is this game even fun anymore at that point?

It's actually more fun now than earlier in the game. Early on I was rolling over everybody. Now I'm facing teams that are also all primed out as well. It's actually competing. Beating down every team by double digits is fun only so long. Gets old pretty quickly.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    It's actually more fun now than earlier in the game. Early on I was rolling over everybody. Now I'm facing teams that are also all primed out as well. It's actually competing. Beating down every team by double digits is fun only so long. Gets old pretty quickly.

Can people who have all of those players stay away from the weekend events so others can get some? I'm stuck with Smyly as my ace and can't get past a 34 win streak.

Last year I enjoyed playing all the other loaded teams at the end when everyone had all the legends and all you did was face Seaver or Ryan.
  • Options
    Can people who have all of those players stay away from the weekend events so others can get some? I'm stuck with Smyly as my ace and can't get past a 34 win streak.

Cant get passed 34 lol. Thats pretty good man
  • Options
    That's pretty good, especially with having Smyly as an ace!

Again it's a misconception that higher ranked people and people with all prime players easily get streaks!

My main club is at Prime level and I use +40 every game! I have a second club that's intermediate that I have spent nothing on and I can run streaks without using any boosts at all and win every game. Only thing that limits me is the amount of free gold I can accumulate for energy refills!
  • Options
    RoyalsRoyals Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    What is Cespedes ratings line? I got Brox and it shows two extra tiers but not the players. Thx.
  • Options
    FightingTrautsFightingTrauts Registered Users 34 Posts
    My question is, how on god's green earth are people getting enough gold to get to Tier 7/8???? Is it just all of the achievements you're getting into for playing so long or are people actually dropping money on this game? It's not worth it if I gotta drop $$$ just to get competitive. Maybe I just haven't been playing long enough, who knows...
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Cant get passed 34 lol. Thats pretty good man

Yeah, cripes man, 26 is my best. Assuming you mean thirty four and not three or four. If you're stuck only being able to win three or four in a row, I'd say put something into upgrades. Those seem to help boost me a little. Finding a new ace might help too. :D
  • Options
    Filthymcnasty023Filthymcnasty023 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I can reach tiers 7-8 through winning gold leagues, obviously it's harder now because everyone can boost +4 every game for 80 gold so a lot of leagues have most guys being 4-4 but grind it out enough and you'll end up earning. Daily and weekly leaderboards help a lot as well. And if you guys are reaching 34 game streaks, 26 game streaks and want some primes, my club still has a couple spots open, we have won the last 5 events, just saying..... Something to take into consideration guys. Thank you!
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    My question is, how on god's green earth are people getting enough gold to get to Tier 7/8???? Is it just all of the achievements you're getting into for playing so long or are people actually dropping money on this game? It's not worth it if I gotta drop $$$ just to get competitive. Maybe I just haven't been playing long enough, who knows...

Yes people do spend that much money as well. You figure you can buy the 10,400 gold when its discounted for $89 or whatever it is when it comes up and it's around $450 to buy 50k worth which yes is a lot of money but some choose different hobbies or whatever it is they choose to spend thier money on and some always want to have the best at whatever they do. But like other guy said there is also many other ways to gain gold like gold leagues, daily, weekly, achievements(the higher part INSANE ones pay out decent and I can only imagine what the IMPOSSIBLE ones payout for gold) but it all adds up if one is at it daily