is it possible to take over a club

Been in a club since I started tap 16, racked up a massive amount of points, three people now participate and the rest havent in weeks.
Is there a way to take over the club and boot the anchors ?

Comments

• K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Hope. Only can boot the anchors if your a assistant and then leader has to give you leadership for you to take it over. Why don't you just leave the club to a more active one cause every week is a new week so whatever ya done in last with the club isn't that important to stay if others don't help. Really your total contribution would be only thing that would reset if you leave but that's really nothing to be worried about losing. Now these days everyone is making new clubs all the time after a week is over to get back into different groupings and lower scoring brackets. It's basically playing smarter and not over spending for rewards which is what we do. It's better to brag about getting 1st and a prime having to only score 1-2mil pts if need be then to be bragging cause one threw up 20mil over weeklwd to get same player evveruon else gets for 1st. That's just a over spent prime player in my opinion
  • CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    Not that I know of. Why don't you three leave and start your own club. It would give you a chance to determine who you want or don't want
    Been in a club since I started tap 16, racked up a massive amount of points, three people now participate and the rest havent in weeks.
    Is there a way to take over the club and boot the anchors ?

I can get y'all with us if ya ever interested. We have a good group some score more than others as it is in most clubs but everyone is active and we have gotten last 2 of 3 prime players on weakened event. Let me know
  • BrookesPrecisionBrookesPrecision Registered Users 6 Posts
    K-D, what is your team name ?
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    K-D wrote: »
    I can get y'all with us if ya ever interested. We have a good group some score more than others as it is in most clubs but everyone is active and we have gotten last 2 of 3 prime players on weakened event. Let me know

So you have a spot for me?
    So you have a spot for me?

Iamwetoddid I sent ya a pm on here and I got both y'all if ya want. Message me in game PgFinest account.
    K-D, what is your team name ?

Send me a game name is PgFinest and I will get ya. Or hit me up on chat app called LINE my ID is Killadon8. Our club uses that chat app to talk outside of game.
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    K-D wrote: »
    Iamwetoddid I sent ya a pm on here and I got both y'all if ya want. Message me in game PgFinest account.

Got it, hit u back
  • nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    I'm taking over your club right now, lol
    nexxus6 wrote: »
    I'm taking over your club right now, lol

Lmao nexxus. Come on take it all good