Options

Switching accounts

grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
Why do I have to delete and re-install the game every other time I try to log out of my google mail account. It locks up and won't let me log out and never able to open another account. It's getting a little ridiculous.

Comments

• Options
    NFONDYNFONDY Registered Users 9 Posts
    szame problem i have been having
  • Options
    nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    I can't log out of my Gmail account either
  • Options
    nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    I can on my iPad but not on my android device.
  • Options
    This is unbelievable, I am still having to delete and re-install almost every time I want to switch accounts. No help from redtrunk, no help from Glu. What a pain in the a$$. Anybody out there know how to get around this?
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    it happens to me and i figured out how to fix it yall. Im not sure on iphones, but with androids, if its just loading and then stoppping, go to settings, apps, baseball 16, storage, then clear data and cache. Ive had to do it like twice in a month or so but it definately makes things alot easier
  • Options
    This is different from the load screen, this has to do with logging out of one account and switching to another. When I hit log out of google+ it just spins and spins and keeps going back to the log out screen. At this point I am stuck and unable to switch accounts. I have not received a response from glu support in nearly 3 weeks now. I don't even play 1 of my teams any more because of the Hassel of having to delete and install the app. I came up with a solution which was agreed to by redtrunk, but that was days ago and I have giving up hope that I'll see anything from it. Basically if you have an issue with this game don't waste your breath attempting to seek a resolution because it's not going to happen.
  • Options
    Redbirds287Redbirds287 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Buy an iPhone. I have 3 accounts and switch in and out of them multiple times a day and have never had this problem. I have one on home screen one connected to Facebook and one connected to email.
  • Options
    So that is the solution? Spend $700 on a new device to play a game that should already be functioning properly?
  • Options
    This is different from the load screen, this has to do with logging out of one account and switching to another. When I hit log out of google+ it just spins and spins and keeps going back to the log out screen. At this point I am stuck and unable to switch accounts. I have not received a response from glu support in nearly 3 weeks now. I don't even play 1 of my teams any more because of the Hassel of having to delete and install the app. I came up with a solution which was agreed to by redtrunk, but that was days ago and I have giving up hope that I'll see anything from it. Basically if you have an issue with this game don't waste your breath attempting to seek a resolution because it's not going to happen.

Thats what i meant. U hit log on, it spins and spins then just stays at the log out screen. I had that issue and did the steps i told you and it fixed. My guess its an issue with how google accounts react to their servers and vise versa.
  • Options
    but yeah grantile i agree with u. I have tried so hard trying to get my issues resolved and have heard nothing. Only thing this guy jerry did was close a duplicate ticket, say he would see me in the other ticket. That was 2 days ago. Im just gonna continue to blow them up till they respond
  • Options
    We'll I am trying not to pester them too badly as they have already stated that they are going to help me out. However that was several days ago and I am from the school of thought that if I tell someone I'm going to do something for them, I make sure it gets done and I follow through until it happens. I know that if I ran my company the way Glu runs theirs I wouldn't have a customer left!!!
  • Options
    yup u got it man! I never heard back from anyone but checked like 15 minutes ago and my issue was fixed. interesting... lol
  • Options
    My problem has been addressed also, Thank you Redtrunk. I appreciate your efforts!
  • Options
    TurkSDSU2016TurkSDSU2016 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I am having the same issue with not being able to log out of google+ but from what I read in the FAQ's, if I re-install, I will lose the account that I am trying to get to....which is my best account/team and have multiple rewards that I want to collect on from this past weekend's event, I won the individual event and helped my club place 2nd. grantile123, did you lose the account that the game goes to if you were to log out of facebook or google+?
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    Buy an iPhone. I have 3 accounts and switch in and out of them multiple times a day and have never had this problem. I have one on home screen one connected to Facebook and one connected to email.

Yup. Those $700 bucks we all pay for iPhones go towards a better experience. If you and your knockoff Android weren't having issues I would be upset, I paid for my account switching capabilities.

No but in all seriousness its ridiculous that any thread just ends up becoming about another issue with the lack of customer support. It's depressing that there are this many issues with this game, especially when everyone knows glu has the resources to improve in this area if they really wanted.
  • Options
    No you do not lose your account information. That is stored on Glu's servers and I have been personally guaranteed by redtrunk that you will never lose your account info if you dlete and reinstall. As to uncollected rewards IDK if they will be still there waiting for you.