Options

Rookie Jeff bagwell ?

PeepopoPeepopo Registered Users 8 Posts
Just got rookie Jeff bagwell from 1 st round draft. 3.5 stars 6 6 6

Wonder if anyone else got a "rookie" from draft after recent update. Or is this going to be the next elite player collection and I got Jeff by accident in the draft. Hopefully it's not glu trying to dilute the draft pool even more with more " rookie" players

Comments

• Options
    tobeblunttobeblunt Registered Users 23 Posts
    theres definitely going to be a jeff bagwell elite.... I think
  • Options
    Alexanderdgr8Alexanderdgr8 Registered Users 10 Posts
    If it is Jeff Bagwell then I would be really upset. We don't need anymore 1st baseman GLU!!!
  • Options
    way to may first baseman here as well... I didn't even take fielder on the weekend...
    It would be sweet if Bags played 3b.. wishful thinking
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    tobeblunt wrote: »
    way to may first baseman here as well... I didn't even take fielder on the weekend...
    It would be sweet if Bags played 3b.. wishful thinking

I wonder what his attributes will be... Last year, Prime Bags was a 9 9 9
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I wonder what his attributes will be... Last year, Prime Bags was a 9 9 9
    not sure if the one I had was prime but he was 10/10/10
  • Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    How about a 3b? We have a TON of 1B and only POOR David Wright at 3b....
  • Options
    2weighlift2weighlift Registered Users 66 Posts
    Last year prime bags was 10/10/10. Unless you had the bootleg version
  • Options
    Who would I take out for Bagwell? Paul Goldshcmidt who bats .350 and homers every 7 AB's or Mark Texiera who bats .325 and hits a homer every 5 AB's? I really don't need a 1st baseman. I already have Prime Chris Davis on my bench lol.
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    If it IS Bagwell, then unless he is a pretty significant upgrade over Prime Puhjols I know a whole bunch of people that are going to enjoy not wasting the gold and effort to get him!
  • Options
    CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    then stop crying, cuz your team is pretty much maxed out @everyone above
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Well you were right it is Bagwell 10 10 10. Although here is something strange, I have two accounts that I play on two different devices and one is telling me that it is Prime Jarrod Saltamacchia 9 7 5. even though the card I picked was rookie Bags. First of all anyone else have this. and second what terrible numbers for a Prime pitcher.
  • Options
    So Bagwell it is. I just pulled rookie Bagwell. It was weird because at first it showed Jarrod Saltalamachia, then when I reset the app it switched to Jeff Bagwell. Strange!
  • Options
    What is even more weird is that Salty is not even a pitcher. He is a catcher Grantile.
  • Options
    never mind I logged off then back on and now it says Bagsy
  • Options
    PeepopoPeepopo Registered Users 8 Posts
    Price went up right? 300 now, Was 100 each try for trout if I recall
  • Options
    I'm a little salty about another 1st baseman although a 10-10-10 is nice! No pun intended lol
  • Options
    GoinpostalGoinpostal Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm fine with prime pujols. How about some **** pitching that's worth a ****!
  • Options
    Now that you mention it I thought that was strange and that he was a catcher. It had started out 300 per extra chance last time too, then went down to 100 a few days in. Guess they are just trying to rake in the gold from those very impatient people.
  • Options
    I saw people that said they paid over 30K for Trout, I waited and took my daily chance and on the 2nd to last day spent about 7K to get him.
  • Options
    I saved up 22k for the collection but I might do what you did Grantile and wait it out until the end since I have solid 1st Baseman's already.
  • Options
    AnthineeAnthinee Registered Users 57 Posts
    I'll gladly take the 10/10/10 Bagwell off your hands. Please place that burden on me. My 1st Basemen are Canha, Ruf, and Shaw. They stink out loud. Shaw has the best stats of them all and he's batting .175
  • Options
    FightingTrautsFightingTrauts Registered Users 34 Posts
    How random is it that I got Rookie Bagwell in the Collections yesterday? I love that his name is R. Bagwell in the game. So I guess I just keep turning over cards every day to see if I can get him upgraded, is that how it works? Is he on my team forever now or just for the next couple weeks? Not quite sure how the Collections work...
  • Options
    Everyone gets Rookie Bagwell on their first pick. Yes he is yours forever. Everyday, for the next thirteen days, you will receive a free pick of a card as a daily reward to try and earn bronze silver and gold trophies. If in the next 13 days you are able to collect 500 pts in each of those three categories, you will receive the Prime version of Jeff Bagwell and he will also be yours forever.
  • Options
    FightingTrautsFightingTrauts Registered Users 34 Posts
    Haha that's pretty neat I guess. Shoot, I've only been playing for about a week and even Rookie Bagwell is probably one of the best offensive weapons on my team. I was just excited to get him!
  • Options
    You also have the opportunity to purchase additional card draws for 300 gold (at the moment) it should go down to 100 gold in a few days unless glu figured that too many people got Trout last time. It does get frustrating though when none of your 3 options to choose have trophies behind them. No matter which card you draw sometimes yields no more than cash or an ice wrap. However they do offer up to 700 gold as a prize and I even saw where someone got 5* Madison Bumgardner on a pick.
  • Options
    AntwoinneAntwoinne Registered Users 24 Posts
    You also have the opportunity to purchase additional card draws for 300 gold (at the moment) it should go down to 100 gold in a few days unless glu figured that too many people got Trout last time. It does get frustrating though when none of your 3 options to choose have trophies behind them. No matter which card you draw sometimes yields no more than cash or an ice wrap. However they do offer up to 700 gold as a prize and I even saw where someone got 5* Madison Bumgardner on a pick.

Yep that's true, I ended up with a 5* Bryce Harper off of a card pick during that Trout collection
  • Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Good info. Is this the best way to upgrade your team? Spending gold on collection cards. Thx. I only have 650 in gold, been saving up.
  • Options
    Im not wasting my gold... 300 a pop as well... what a scam by Glu... im happy with my prime pujols
  • Options
    Bballer14 wrote: »
    Good info. Is this the best way to upgrade your team? Spending gold on collection cards. Thx. I only have 650 in gold, been saving up.
    No, not at all. The best way, although a slow process, is to stay in the lowest division as you can for as long as you can. Try to get in with a club that will help you build and get draft picks and share their knowledge.

Why anyone would waste 300 gold a pop on the collections is beyond me. They give you 13 free tries to get close. And they aren't even waiting to spend the gold during a fan reward to earn a second prime player! SMH