Options

We will not accept less then #1

canshadycanshady Registered Users 7 Posts
Looking for heavy hitters 100K plus for today's event BONUS GAMES. We are going for #1 club rank to get X3 win protection accolade for the weekend event. Guaranteed with that accolade you will hit insane weekend prime rewards. Please only heavy hitters that can produce 100K minimum for today's bonus games event. Our club will also buy bonus games for anyone that has higher bonus wins.

Club is private under the name: Play3rs Club

So send us an in game private message, you may contact the 4 following people:

CanShady, Cweekes33, Killemall187211 or Hartie21

Comments

• Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    These guys are gonna need all the help they can get! Someone hit them and help them out!
  • Options
    Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
    This is unfortunate..
  • Options
    smithcas87smithcas87 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Bad boys bad boys what you gonna do, what you gonna do when Seton Noles comes for you?
  • Options
    Where you guys at? I guess your accepting your fate by finishing #6
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Why do y'all have to be so c ocky? Good for you for winning but they didn't trash talk you or anything so there's really no need
  • Options
    nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    You shouldn't post your failure on here.
  • Options
    Cweekes33Cweekes33 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Congratulations to those of you who won! It was a great day for all I am sure. Unfortunately you are correct we did loose but it wasn't for lack of effort! I thought we put up pretty numbers and look forward to trying again next week. Hopefully our teams will be better and we will have more gold to spend. Happy gaming!!!
  • Options
    Bloomingdale76Bloomingdale76 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Seton Noles why be so ****y that's why you finished 2nd tonight...Bad boys what your going to do when seton noles come for you..I tell ya what we did we.We finished top dog and the noles finished 2nd lol...BOW DOWN YOU CAUGHT THE FIRE...
  • Options
    GoldschmidtMVPGoldschmidtMVP Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Sorry Noles! Did last nights beating hurt your ego?
    Goldy
  • Options
    tobeblunttobeblunt Registered Users 23 Posts
    Thursday events suck now.... wish I could help you. Goldy
  • Options
    Scotty Cameron are you looking for a new club?
  • Options
    GoldschmidtMVPGoldschmidtMVP Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Have we played on same team? Sorry, but I don't recognize your user name
    Goldy
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts

Send me an invite
  • Options
    Seton Noles why be so ****y that's why you finished 2nd tonight...Bad boys what your going to do when seton noles come for you..I tell ya what we did we.We finished top dog and the noles finished 2nd lol...BOW DOWN YOU CAUGHT THE FIRE...

We finished 4rth... my ego was a bit hurt.... Cant wait for the weekend... Hope you re still in my league..
  • Options

not sure if you were talking to me... never been on your club... I have had my own club for the last 8 weeks... I have had several names.. I wont be offended if you never heard of me... Bluntzvillebatz.. or anything with Bluntz in the name is more than likely me
  • Options
    tobeblunt wrote: »
    Scotty Cameron are you looking for a new club?

Not really... Should I be?
  • Options
    tobeblunt wrote: »
    not sure if you were talking to me... never been on your club... I have had my own club for the last 8 weeks... I have had several names.. I wont be offended if you never heard of me... Bluntzvillebatz.. or anything with Bluntz in the name is more than likely me

Pretty sure I'm matched against one of your teams pretty often during events... Name sounds familiar