Options

Gmail

nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
Still can't logout with Gmail. What gives redtrunk?

Comments

• Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    I have the same problem. Need to reinstall the app to solve it.
  • Options
    TurkSDSU2016TurkSDSU2016 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    If I re-install, I will lose all progress on my team, I switch between 3 accounts and the one that is not connected to facebook or google+ is my best account. I have been unable to log out of google+ since Sunday night after the event ended and I was not able to collect my rewards(won the individual event, muchado? and helped my club place 2nd, 3 #1draft picks). I have been waiting for a couple days to hear back from redtrunk and a ticket that I submitted. It is rather frustrating that I am missing the daily collections and getting to play in other events.
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Clear the data for the app, u won't lose stats n it will log u out, happens to me all the time
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    If you are having the Android logout issue, please post or PM me with the name of the team that can't be logged out with. We are still looking into this issue, and it is incredibly helpful if we can look into the data for particular accounts.

Thanks for your help!
    -redtrunk
  • Options
    Redtrunk, I am an android user(don't think I mentioned that in my pm to you) and am still having issues with not being able to log out. I saw you read my last pm and was hoping for an update on the issue that others might be having? TurkSDSU1980 is the google+ account I can not log out of. Thanks again, Daron T

B3ASTMOD31, if my account is not connected to a social media, are you certain I will not lose all of my game data for that particular account? gold, money, players, rewards yet to be collected, etc? From reading the FAQ's I know re-installing the game, I would lose everything, but have not seen anything posted about the "clearing app data" Thanks.
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    Redtrunk, I am an android user(don't think I mentioned that in my pm to you) and am still having issues with not being able to log out. I saw you read my last pm and was hoping for an update on the issue that others might be having? TurkSDSU1980 is the google+ account I can not log out of. Thanks again, Daron T

B3ASTMOD31, if my account is not connected to a social media, are you certain I will not lose all of my game data for that particular account? gold, money, players, rewards yet to be collected, etc? From reading the FAQ's I know re-installing the game, I would lose everything, but have not seen anything posted about the "clearing app data" Thanks.

Just attach your account to an email address then. That should tie the account so you don't lose your progress.
  • Options
    unfortunately, I can't access the other account because I can't log out and into the others
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    You shouldn't lose your team even though it isn't attached to social media or to an e-mail I was scared of this as well. If you need proof to be certain. download 2015 game, use the code then delete the app. re-install it and it will tell you that your code has already been used. It happened to me weeks ago and my stuff was saved
  • Options
    I attempted the clear data approach with tsb2015 and when I re-opened the game, it gave me different players and different codes from the previous team I had. It was not connected to a social media account and everything was lost and had to do the tutorial again...don't think I will be clearing the data on my 2016 game.