Options

Heavy Support

Ravens69Ravens69 Registered Users 22 Posts
Does anyone else see heavy support on the top of their server. They got so many teams out their and are taking over the game. I'm not saying it's unfair because they're probably playing by the rules but it's still ruining the game for me. Let me know if anyone has any information on this heavy support coalition

Comments

• Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    I've noticed that. Not sure what's going on or how it's happening. Maybe they just have a bunch of guys. Luckily my club avoided them though and got a top spot. It is kinda annoying seeing Heavy Support in first in 5 of the brackets though
  • Options
    RiggyslimRiggyslim Registered Users 2 Posts
    They're just a solid club and they recruit top players.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Riggyslim wrote: »
    They're just a solid club and they recruit top players.

Seems more likely they set up a bunch of versions of their club and got into several groups for the event. When they determine the weakest group, they flock into that and win.

Not illegal, not cheating. Kind of bush league but also not anything original so clearly the game isn't interested in stopping it if it's allowed. Also doesn't really seem to provide much value, but that's coming from the perspective of someone who thinks it's hilarious thinking about a bunch of chowderheads cycling through multiple mobile devices to play a game on multiple accounts, competing for the same finite rewards.
  • Options
    nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    Learn to play the game, people of society
  • Options
    nexxus6 wrote: »
    Learn to play the game, people of society

Thanks, Thomas Jefferson. Now give us your take on the Louisiana Purchase.
  • Options
    Cooz19 wrote: »
    Thanks, Thomas Jefferson. Now give us your take on the Louisiana Purchase.

Hey watch it! You're taking away his rights protected by the 28th Amendment!
  • Options
    atowndown wrote: »
    hey watch it! You're taking away his rights protected by the 28th amendment!

boom! Winner!
  • Options
    LegendslayerLegendslayer Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hey all,

I had this thread sent to me. I am the leader of heavy support. I do see mostly truth on here which is refreshing.

To those who don't like what we do, I'm sorry. I have an extremely large club. Unfortunately, we do require many clubs just to properly reward our members.

I truly do not think that we are wrecking the game. There are still many many divisions out there that we do not win.

Happy tapping guys,
    -Nick
  • Options
    Hey all,

I had this thread sent to me. I am the leader of heavy support. I do see mostly truth on here which is refreshing.

To those who don't like what we do, I'm sorry. I have an extremely large club. Unfortunately, we do require many clubs just to properly reward our members.

I truly do not think that we are wrecking the game. There are still many many divisions out there that we do not win.

Happy tapping guys,
    -Nick

That's awesome. Congrats on building a massive dynasty. Don't know how you're doing it, but that's pretty cool. Glad to hear that someone took the time to give a little explanation.
  • Options
    Hey all,

Happy tapping guys,
    -Nick

This is a hilarious overreaction to a non-issue. You're not doing damage control for Beyonce, pal. You're not important. We don't need a press release. Glad it makes you feel good though.
  • Options
    Ravens69Ravens69 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Thanks legendslayer that was all I was looking for. I was thinking it could be glu trying to run up the points so people spend more money on gold to get to first. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
  • Options
    Ravens69 wrote: »
    Thanks legendslayer that was all I was looking for. I was thinking it could be glu trying to run up the points so people spend more money on gold to get to first. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Happy to do so. Anything else that I can clear up I will. I can understand that suspicion. I've heard that a few times myself.
  • Options
    The GreekThe Greek Registered Users 24 Posts
    Y'all *****s hiring?
  • Options
    At the moment we are not "hiring". We do open our doors as much as we can but we are still dealing with growing pains from our last expansion. Easiest way to find out is to just keep asking.