Options

Points not counting towards club

NthndgrtNthndgrt Registered Users 6 Posts
I put up over 300k points in the bonus game competition, but none of it counted towards my club. My club mates got mad at me for not participating, and when I went to check how many points I contributed, it showed 0. I ended up leaving the club since I am not able to contribute. However, I got screwed out of all those games and a good shot at winning this competition. I am currently in my own club to test whether I am contributing points. I play games and my club still has 0 points. I tried contacting glu in game with no response, and I even reinstalled. Anyone else experience something similar?

Comments

• Options
    Hookem19Hookem19 Registered Users 9 Posts
    You are in glu jail buddy
  • Options
    JoshtasticJoshtastic Registered Users 42 Posts
    You've been busted mister!
  • Options
    NthndgrtNthndgrt Registered Users 6 Posts
    Busted for what!? I finally have a five star team and am finally working towards primes! I thought it was great when my competition for the daily and weekly was good because there were few people.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Nthndgrt wrote: »
    Busted for what!? I finally have a five star team and am finally working towards primes! I thought it was great when my competition for the daily and weekly was good because there were few people.

You can answer that better than members of the forum. The response just came from many other people who have heard of this situation previously.
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    You cheated and you got caught! No sense in saying you have done nothing wrong! Haven't met a cheater yet that has accepted their fate!