Options

Got booted need Wright

Frshmnky6Frshmnky6 Registered Users 1 Posts
3B is my lone position I don't have a prime, I got booted from the calhouligans because I was the new guy... Can put up whatever is needed to win Wright this weekend... Serious contenders only please I'm not big on carrying dead weight... Make a game with me or invite me and we'll chat...

Comments

• Options
    ClubDingerAdmiClubDingerAdmi Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Send me a game challenge. Brandon513
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    How long were u with those guys? U guys breezed past us on Saturday when we were up millions
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    B3ASTMOD31 wrote: »
    How long were u with those guys? U guys breezed past us on Saturday when we were up millions

He was with us for 2 weeks. He never really talked and was in the bottom 5 both weeks. It's not because he was the "new guy". Are you guys Fuh or T2?
  • Options
    MetswinMetswin Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Man I watched all you clubs pull ahead last weekend while we finished 4th. I am dying to get Wright this weekend.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    He was with us for 2 weeks. He never really talked and was in the bottom 5 both weeks. It's not because he was the "new guy". Are you guys Fuh or T2?

Not surprised. Made him a good offer, responded once, didn't hear back from him. Not a smart way to handle things when you're going to the forum begging to join a club.
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    Cooz19 wrote: »
    Not surprised. Made him a good offer, responded once, didn't hear back from him. Not a smart way to handle things when you're going to the forum begging to join a club.

I think he...hem...may have been scooped up by a club before you responded.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    That just makes it worse FRESH. If you could put up all the points needed to win the event, then why did you ride our coat tails for 2 weeks and get 2 primes for minimal effort. You only play when you want the player? You certainly didn't contribute at all through the week. Surprising to see that you would use the phrase "carrying dead weight". We brought you back for a 2nd week, and you still finished bottom 5.

Please have the decency to inform your new club to stay out of our way should we end up in the same grouping!!
  • Options
    Please have the decency to inform your new club to stay out of our way should we end up in the same grouping!!

Yeah, no point in both of our clubs blowing resources when we both know who is going to end up on top.
  • Options
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Yeah, no point in both of our clubs blowing resources when we both know who is going to end up on top.

Is this the trash talk thread? For the record the club hes in now hasnt missed a prime since before cliff lee.

Maybe its from dodging groupings but do you really need to stroke your own **** on forums?
  • Options
    Is this the trash talk thread? For the record the club hes in now hasnt missed a prime since before cliff lee.

Maybe its from dodging groupings but do you really need to stroke your own **** on forums?

No I don't, but it was really unnecessary for him to call us out and make us seem like we're bad guys
  • Options
    Yeah it was, but it doesn't give you the right to go **** talking a club you know nothing about for taking a chance on a guy, especially since it happened before we even saw this whole thread.
  • Options
    Yeah it was, but it doesn't give you the right to go **** talking a club you know nothing about for taking a chance on a guy, especially since it happened before we even saw this whole thread.

Okay I'm sorry, it was more directed at him for what he said rather than the whole club, I'm sure you guys are great.
  • Options

No not trash talking....Our club was called out for kicking him for being the new guy... I wasn't pleased with that remark as it doesn't help our image to perspective recruits. I privately messaged FRESH and kindly asked him to edit his comment so as not to shine a negative light on our very good group of guys. He did not! Therefore, I felt that I needed to explain why in fact he was removed from our club. And since our club did the courtesy of fetching this particular player 2 primes, tons of draft picks and gold for very little return, I ask that he return us a courtesy and convince his new club that it would be a waste of resources for two teams to battle it out the way that we ultimately would should we end up in the same grouping. ( which would be a long shot at best)
  • Options
    No not trash talking....Our club was called out for kicking him for being the new guy... I wasn't pleased with that remark as it doesn't help our image to perspective recruits. I privately messaged FRESH and kindly asked him to edit his comment so as not to shine a negative light on our very good group of guys. He did not! Therefore, I felt that I needed to explain why in fact he was removed from our club. And since our club did the courtesy of fetching this particular player 2 primes, tons of draft picks and gold for very little return, I ask that he return us a courtesy and convince his new club that it would be a waste of resources for two teams to battle it out the way that we ultimately would should we end up in the same grouping. ( which would be a long shot at best)

I am not here to discuss his actions as a member of your club, and he is being given a tryout in ours and your advice regarding his is appreciated. Your issues with him are your own, do try to leave us as a club out of it.

Additionally, his leeching off you as a bottom feeder in your club in no way creates an obligation for us as a club to avoid your grouping when the weekend rolls around. That being said we probably will, because we want Wright as bad as the next club, but his previous dealings do not in any way govern how our club needs to act in the future.

Again, I am all for clubs co-ordinating to avoid each other in groupings so that we all get Wright, I just don't think holding one club responsible for a recruits past actions is the way to go about it.
  • Options
    I am not here to discuss his actions as a member of your club, and he is being given a tryout in ours and your advice regarding his is appreciated. Your issues with him are your own, do try to leave us as a club out of it.

Additionally, his leeching off you as a bottom feeder in your club in no way creates an obligation for us as a club to avoid your grouping when the weekend rolls around. That being said we probably will, because we want Wright as bad as the next club, but his previous dealings do not in any way govern how our club needs to act in the future.

Again, I am all for clubs co-ordinating to avoid each other in groupings so that we all get Wright, I just don't think holding one club responsible for a recruits past actions is the way to go about it.

Nothing bad was ever said about your club, the only club that took any heat from this thread is ours when he gave us a bad image because he was salty that he got kicked.
  • Options
    Sorry Pal, It was a general statement. Not directed at you or your club as I don't know what club you or he are members of. Nothing at all against you or the other 18 members of your club. I'm sure you guys are great and I have seen your previous posts and I have and take no issue with you or yours.
  • Options
    Sorry Pal, It was a general statement. Not directed at you or your club as I don't know what club you or he are members of. Nothing at all against you or the other 18 members of your club. I'm sure you guys are great and I have seen your previous posts and I have and take no issue with you or yours.

Appreciated. And we have gone by a lot of different names. We were New Look at one point, used to be Batters Up for a long time as well. If i was the leader of our club I would register to co-ordinate with everyone else to make sure we end up in different groupings so that everyone wins. I love this game and am constantly on forums, so I am sure we will all find a way to get Wright. Everyone is looking for ringer recruits and emotions run high, and I am just trying to make sure we don't get a bad rap on forums.

Thanks for being polite and reasonable, its a rare thing to see on the Internet.
  • Options
    Thanks buddy, that's all I was after, not getting a bad rap. Love the game love the forum! Good luck to ya and happy tapping!
  • Options
    Thanks buddy, that's all I was after, not getting a bad rap. Love the game love the forum! Good luck to ya and happy tapping!

I love it too. I wish sometimes this forum was more active/was better organized. Like how great would it be if Redtrunk just stickied a post for all the clubs/players looking for a player/club?

We could have actual discussions about the game and then all the free agent and open club posts could be in one place.
  • Options
    NFONDYNFONDY Registered Users 9 Posts
    fuh was us with beast