Options

Bar for Auto-Promotion?

MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
Does anyone know at what point your team is auto-promoted? Is there a certain total star rating that is calculated and if you cross a certain threshold you are automatically promoted? Does anyone know what that magic number is? I have a team in novice that I would like to stay there, but there are still a few hitters I would like to put in but I am scared they will get me auto-promoted.

Curious if anyone has looked into this at all.

Comments

• Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    I've been trying to figure it out I have no idea. Novice you get auto promoted really easily so if you want to stay I would avoid putting those guys in
  • Options
    YaknationYaknation Registered Users 6 Posts
    I think it's based on total wins. Got autopromoted to Ace on my 2001th win, got autopromoted to All-Pro on my 2501th win and one of the guys in my club just got promoted to Elite on his 3001th win. So it seems at least in the higher divisions it's every 500 wins. Idk about the earlier divisions, I wasn't paying close enough attention then.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I think its a combination of total wins and overall quality of your team.... I have heard some people get auto promoted after a certain number of wins, others after the obtain a prime player. You probably have to meet one over several different criteria.
  • Options
    PandasPandas Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm 73 wins away from my 2000th. And I'm at "Seasoned" "Ace is a bunch of levels up. I wish I knew if I'll get auto promoted. Can't play any games except bonus games to level up.somebody from Glu shed some light?
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    So, I did some very basic arithmetic. At least for novice, the bar for auto promotion is set at 55 stars (or 2.5 stars per player), whereby you get auto promoted out if your team has a total of more than 54 stars (Haven't tried 54.5 I don't want to risk it for science).
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Pandas wrote: »
    I'm 73 wins away from my 2000th. And I'm at "Seasoned" "Ace is a bunch of levels up. I wish I knew if I'll get auto promoted. Can't play any games except bonus games to level up. Can somebody from Glu shed some light?

I'm not from Glu, but I do believe that you won't go up that many levels just for hitting 2000 wins. I also think that if you have that many wins in seasoned, your team probably isn't good enough to get autopromoted.
  • Options
    GoinpostalGoinpostal Registered Users 9 Posts
    I've been auto promoted without having 1 win in the division I was in. Basically 2 promotions back to back so I have no idea what they're doing.