Options

Playing TSB 2015 again

CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
I hardly play TSB 2016 anymore. Started playing with a new team on TSB 2015 and am having more fun with that. GLU is making 2016 too hard to get ahead especially when starting a new team.

Comments

• Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Why did you feel the need to let us all know? Oh, and there's a separate forum for that game, you should go and use that.
  • Options
    No1caresNo1cares Registered Users 8 Posts
    What an obnoxious reply.
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    No1cares wrote: »
    What an obnoxious reply.

How many times did you google obnoxious to spell it right?
  • Options
    What an obnoxious reply.

If you haven't noticed, I'm not trying to make friends on the forums. What I am trying to do is put people in their place and rid the forum of nonsense and hypocrites (meaning you). Now since English isn't your first language, you may not know what that means, so let me explain.
    A hypocrite is a person who claims to have moral standards, although that person does not act in a way that follows those standards.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Lol I looked on there the other day.. The scores on the weekend events were like 2-3k for most... And then there were 3 or so guys with 300K.

Geez that was a glitchy game. You can create a team at 10 am during a weekend event and have a team full of legends by 6.
  • Options
    aTownDown wrote: »
    If you haven't noticed, I'm not trying to make friends on the forums. What I am trying to do is put people in their place and rid the forum of nonsense and hypocrites (meaning you). Now since English isn't your first language, you may not know what that means, so let me explain.
    A hypocrite is a person who claims to have moral standards, although that person does not act in a way that follows those standards.
    You spend all day tapping baseball app. If you exclude all your internet buddies im sure you have no friends.
  • Options
    You spend all day tapping baseball app. If you exclude all your internet buddies im sure you have no friends.

Woah redtrunk! He just personally attacked me! Ban this dude! No1Cares if he's here or not anyway
  • Options
    NFONDYNFONDY Registered Users 9 Posts
    I don't post much in the forums. But i do enjoy reading all the comedy that goes on in them. After a long and awful day at work i know im gonna get a few laughs in reading the forums.
    This is not directed at anyone.

Peace,
    NFONDY
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Lol I looked on there the other day.. The scores on the weekend events were like 2-3k for most... And then there were 3 or so guys with 300K.

Geez that was a glitchy game. You can create a team at 10 am during a weekend event and have a team full of legends by 6.

Who are you referring to?
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    Who are you referring to?

I'm not referring to anyone? Was just making a general statement.
  • Options
    How many times did you google obnoxious to spell it right?

I'm sure that's how I found it, never mind the fact that after typing o..b..n..o..x......it magically appeared on my phone. But thanks for pointing out that you think its easier to use a browser to find a correct spelling.
    Salta gamisou malacca. I'm sure Google can help you if you don't understand
  • Options
    2weighlift2weighlift Registered Users 66 Posts
    Yes, I've recently played tsb2015 and believe it or not tsb2014

Cudos to the development team (devs), middle management, red trunk, mike_s, and yes "the grumpy bosses (: "

Yes, they make $107,000 daily. We all could think of ways to easily make them 5-10 x's more money daily and a lot of us would do it (consult) for free.

I have a great job, making more than some, but the truth is that - they are pricing people like me out. Not a sob story, but it is what it is.
  • Options
    I'm sure that's how I found it, never mind the fact that after typing o..b..n..o..x......it magically appeared on my phone. But thanks for pointing out that you think its easier to use a browser to find a correct spelling.
    Salta gamisou malacca. I'm sure Google can help you if you don't understand

So your excuse for not spelling words correctly in English is that it is not your first language, so you proceed to use Greek, which I presume IS your first language. After all of that, you proceed to spell 'Malaka' wrong and, therefore, you are the biggest imbecile and most ignorant person on this forum.