Options

How do you guys get primes every weekend?

rickroller11rickroller11 Registered Users 3 Posts
It seems like everyone here gets primes every weekend. How do you guys do it? I have a decent 4 star team and my only prime is CC and some guy basically just gave him to me. Do you guys all spend money on this game or what?

Comments

• Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    You get primes by doing gold rewards, trades and winning weekend events! First two are pretty much up to you! The third is a club effort you can obtain by your club winning the weekend event!
  • Options
    rickroller11rickroller11 Registered Users 3 Posts
    You get primes by doing gold rewards, trades and winning weekend events! First two are pretty much up to you! The third is a club effort you can obtain by your club winning the weekend event!

Lol I understand how to get them but I just don't get how everyone on here gets into a good club every weekend.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    The people on this board are a small fraction of the total amount of people playing the game. Get on with a good club. honestly the gold accumulation for 2016 by some is a bit mind boggling. I remember a time when that was me in 2014 and 2015 lol.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Lol I understand how to get them but I just don't get how everyone on here gets into a good club every weekend.

once you're in the club you're in unless you get kicked or you leave