Leaders of top contending clubs

K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
Hey guys it's PureGenius and just wanted to throw this out there if any leaders of top contending clubs would be interested in doing this. I use chat app called LINE and I know many know and use this app as well on this game but what I am trying to do is to get as many top contending club LEADERS and always others can join as well to download the chat app called LINE and search my ID it's killadon8 and join a group with us all so we can all communicate and work together so we all can work together to achieve same rewards. I think if we do this and do it right it will work out very well. Of course once others start joining the chat room I would like it to be open discussion with how we can make this work and get ideas from everyone so we all are on same page. Again my ID on the chat app called LINE is killadon8.

Comments

• grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    How many clubs are you talking about? Do you have a list of Clubs? What would be the requirements to be in such a conglomerate?
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    How many clubs are you talking about? Do you have a list of Clubs? What would be the requirements to be in such a conglomerate?

There is no limit to how many people I can add to the chat room on that app. I just figure If we can work together it will benefit everyone who is willing to partake in it. I don't know all the details cause of course I would want us all to discuss how we all want to go about it so we are all in agreement. Would want to do all the talking away from the forum of course if you know what I mean.
  • grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    downloaded the app and searched for your handle, but nothing came up?
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    added you now..............
  • 2weighlift2weighlift Registered Users 66 Posts
    I'm not the leader of my club but I will let him know about this thread. Thanks KD
  • KingDuckButterKingDuckButter Registered Users 9 Posts
    Who are the top contending clubs?
  • 2weighlift2weighlift Registered Users 66 Posts
    I believe he said clubs with 15 or more active members