Options

Top 10 Team Looking For Players

ClubDingerAdmiClubDingerAdmi Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
We are looking for new players to help dominate the weekday and weekend competitions. We've got 4 Lifetime Wins and look to keep adding to that! Weekend events we finish in Top 25, but if we had better members that could be a Top 10 finish. Weekday events we always place in Top 10.

The team is starting now will go PRIVATE to accommodate new members.

Club Dinger

Rules:
1) Must be active at least once a day (though if unable, simply message the chat and we will accommodate)
2) Participate in daily comps as much as possible (we stockpile bonus games, gold for sprint events, cash for leagues)
3) simply be courteous to your teammates. Not hard to do.

If you're interested in joining the club, simply challenge Brandon513 and send a chat about wanting to join!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Comments

• Options
    FightingTrautsFightingTrauts Registered Users 34 Posts
    I'd definitely be interested, but not sure if you're looking for someone with mega capabilities. I definitely enjoy competing daily in the competitions. My team is a 2.5/3 * caliber, I just started playing a few days ago. Right now my club I'm on doesn't participate in anything and it's no fun.
  • Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I started a game with rizzbomb and sent him a text.
  • Options
    FightingTrautsFightingTrauts Registered Users 34 Posts
    I also did, but he's not responding to the texts. I tried Bradon513 but it says it's not a valid nickname. I'm playing with Rizzbomb he's just not answering me!
  • Options
    Hello! Sorry some of you are having issues sending/people checking messages.

I'll be sending game invites to both Bballer14 and FightingTrauts
  • Options
    Sorry.. I had a typo on my user name. It's BRANDON513
  • Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Clubdinger, rizzbomb hasn't responded to me either. Do i need to drop from my current team before I can accept an invite? Thx.
  • Options
    FreezerbyrneFreezerbyrne Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I challenged Brandon513 to a match and started a chat
  • Options
    We've added a few great members to the club. Still looking for 1-2 more members.
  • Options
    dogdaysareoverdogdaysareover Registered Users 1 Posts
    I messaged Brandon513 in game last Friday and didn't hear back. I put up 50k on weekends. Are you looking for a more active team? I'm only really active for sprints on Tuesday and weekends, to manage how quickly I level up. I have a really good winning percentage and get decent streaks. Let me know if I would be a fit. Team name is same as my username here.
  • Options
    XGONGIVEITXGONGIVEIT Registered Users 9 Posts
    I added you but you never responded. Invite XGONGIVEIT to the club I'm active every single day and put up over 75k on the weekends
  • Options
    aGodzukaGodzuk Registered Users 2 Posts
    Godzuk69sex I have 150 bonus games and put up 500k on weekends looking for club asap
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Just curious, is there any kind of perceived advantage to having people challenge you to a game that you'll never finish? This is the fourth post this guy has made asking for people to join, and it seems there are several responses every time from people saying they contacted him but didn't hear anything back.
  • Options
    Trainer BlueTrainer Blue Registered Users 41 Posts
    I love writing mesages well enough that people copy/paste...