Options

Missing rewards

TurkSDSU2016TurkSDSU2016 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
I finally have access to my account due to the glitch of not being able to log out of google+, when I went to collect my rewards from this past weekend, they are not available. I should have been able to claim Manny Machado for winning the individual weekend event and should have been able to claim 3x #1 draft picks, 1x Club Reward Box and 10x bonus games. I have screenshots of my club ranking #2 and member participation with my score of 380,982. How do I get my rewards due to Glu's glitch?

Comments

• Options
    nevermind on the machado part, he appeared when I started my next game...but the #1 picks and mystery box would be nice to claim
  • Options
    BOWLN1BOWLN1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    i have started the mainevent and i have no fan rewards option? Please advise]
  • Options
    kns6791kns6791 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Fan rewards normally don't start until later in the day. At least a few hours after the main event starts.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    I've not even seen a preview of the rewards to come. does this sound strange to anyone?
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I got the preview tier 5 manny machado, tier 6 prime bartolo colon
  • Options
    Wondering (if I even get the fan reward event) who I'll have as I already have Machado
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Probably either Nolan Arenado, Maikel Franco, Josh Donaldson, Kris Bryant, Justin Turner, or Danny Valencia
  • Options
    My fan rewards have been screwed for 3 weeks. I have had to message redtrunk several times and have him reset or do something to get them straightened out. I hope that he hasn't just diabled them so I would quit messaging him. lol
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Guess you'll find out in an hour and a half
  • Options
    the rewards I am talking about were from last weekend, somehow glu had a glitch and I couldnt get into my account until today. when I tried to claim them, they were unavailable.