Options

Going after Bagwell..

Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
Realistically what type of gold will I need to spend? I know a lot of guys spent when the payout was 300 gold to get Bagwell, but since it's been reduced to 100 and I've heard around like 10K gold or so and most people can get the trophies they need to complete the collection. Would you guys agree with the 10K or how much has it taken you personally if you did in fact get him already? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Ryan421 wrote: »
    Realistically what type of gold will I need to spend? I know a lot of guys spent when the payout was 300 gold to get Bagwell, but since it's been reduced to 100 and I've heard around like 10K gold or so and most people can get the trophies they need to complete the collection. Would you guys agree with the 10K or how much has it taken you personally if you did in fact get him already? Thanks!

10K is very realistic. At this point you should already have enough accumulated for free that it should not even take that much.
  • Options
    feed the bearfeed the bear Registered Users 15 Posts
    You got him for 10k Scotty? That's awesome. It took me about 4000 gold including the free picks and gold you win picking cards to get about 2/3rds done with the 3 trophies. Then it took about 16,000 gold more to actually get him. And despite the numbers 10/10/10, he's not preforming as well as Elite Trout, who embarrassingly probably cost me about 28,000 gold, give or take.
    To be clearer, that's after it dropped to 100g a card.
  • Options
    DLZZODLZZO Registered Users 14 Posts
    How did you get so much gold?
  • Options
    DLZZO wrote: »
    How did you get so much gold?

Win tier 6 everyday, buy "mountains of gold" when on sale or sometimes when they aren't and win daily and weekly leaderboards and gold leagues as much as possible, although gold leagues are almost impossible for me personally at this point.
  • Options
    jessebergerjesseberger Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    For what it's worth I have recorded 66 picks with probably a few that were unrecorded and I have 325/375/100 trophies. I may be able to max out bronze and silver at 10k but it will probably take a lot more to get 400 more gold.
  • Options
    I ended up with like 1600 bronze and over 1000 silver. That's the one messed up thing. The gold trophies and 500 gold were always under a different card for me, same with Trout. Although I do believe that your random picks are premeditated. Or idk, maybe not. Maybe that explains why I got screwed twice so far.
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    You got him for 10k Scotty? That's awesome. It took me about 4000 gold including the free picks and gold you win picking cards to get about 2/3rds done with the 3 trophies. Then it took about 16,000 gold more to actually get him. And despite the numbers 10/10/10, he's not preforming as well as Elite Trout, who embarrassingly probably cost me about 28,000 gold, give or take.
    To be clearer, that's after it dropped to 100g a card.

No, I got all but the last 50 silver trophies when he was still 300 gold. So it was welllllllll over 10K! But I was going to spend it anyways to get the gold rewards RP help I still needed so it was well worth it for me. I guess I figured by this point 10K ought to do it...Its all stupid luck! Whatever you really want/need is going to be in one of the two you don't select anyways!
  • Options
    No, I got all but the last 50 silver trophies when he was still 300 gold. So it was welllllllll over 10K! But I was going to spend it anyways to get the gold rewards RP help I still needed so it was well worth it for me. I guess I figured by this point 10K ought to do it...Its all stupid luck! Whatever you really want/need is going to be in one of the two you don't select anyways!

:o Hallelujah, Amen! First round draft picks and ice wraps for days...
  • Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    And sometimes there isn't a trophy prize underneath any of the choices!
  • Options
    GlobberyGlobbery Registered Users 6 Posts
    Just did it and it took about 10k.
  • Options
    2weighlift2weighlift Registered Users 66 Posts
    Other people have told me it took them 30,000-40,000 gold