Redtrunk, need some help asap please

grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
Redtrunk I tried to message you but your in box is full. Guy on my club was just flagged, I'm sure it was for "excessive" gold. But as he wants to see us get wright this weekend he bought a ton of it this morning. Not something I would do but hey he can afford it. But now he is flagged and none of his points are counting. What do you suggest. He would very much like to know why he is being punished for paying Glu money to be able to play this game.

Comments

• tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    LMFAO, classic. You get put into Glu jail for spending money to get gold. What a joke.
  • grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Yeah, that takes serious *****. Glu is such a ****ing joke. If I had spent the money that dude spent and now can't play I'd mad as hell. Offer gold for sale and when someone buys it they get froze. And customer support is such a joke too it'll probably take a month for them to ans
    Worst part never contacted him to ask where his gold came from. Never checked into. Just froze his account up. Freakin bush league.
  • redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    Redtrunk I tried to message you but your in box is full. Guy on my club was just flagged, I'm sure it was for "excessive" gold. But as he wants to see us get wright this weekend he bought a ton of it this morning. Not something I would do but hey he can afford it. But now he is flagged and none of his points are counting. What do you suggest. He would very much like to know why he is being punished for paying Glu money to be able to play this game.

Cheating detection is done automatically, although I will say that it should not be flagging users who are spending to get their gold. Please PM with this user's information and I can look into it.
  • marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    redtrunk wrote: »
    Cheating detection is done automatically, although I will say that it should not be flagging users who are spending to get their gold. Please PM with this user's information and I can look into it.

To be honest, there are many possibilities for the people who get caught cheating.
    Excessive amount of gold could be one of the reason but it is possible not the only one reason he get caught.
    He didn't get CAUGHT doing anything. He BOUGHT an excessive amount of gold to have on hand for the weekend and can back it up with payment info. Appreciate your input but.....
  • TbighurtTbighurt Registered Users 5 Posts
    Just out of curiosity, how much gold did he buy?
    It was a lot. It was more than I've had in a month and I've gotten a couple tier 6 fan rewards. What he bought and how much he spent and what he does for a living I'll leave up to him to divulge. I started this just to get redtrunk attention as his inbox was full.
    Ok so moral of this story, if you plan on making several large purchases with glu in a row, make sure your bank is cool with that. Charges may be reversed thinking that they are fraudulent, you end up with a pile of gold and Glu doesn't see where you have purchased anything!
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    It was a lot. It was more than I've had in a month and I've gotten a couple tier 6 fan rewards. What he bought and how much he spent and what he does for a living I'll leave up to him to divulge. I started this just to get redtrunk attention as his inbox was full.

Just curious, if you were under oath, would u testify that he physically saw him buy the gold? Or are you taking the word of someone whom you've probably never met before?

Not saying he did anything wrong, just wondering how you are convinced....I could tell a lot of stories over chat
    No i did not personally witness him buy the gold. But I have had a lot of interaction with him through club chat. I have always been a good judge of chatacter
    He had never given me or anyone in the club reason to suspect him of doing anything underhanded
    I understand that completely and I'm not making any accusations or whatever, but just saying its a possibility that you can talk a good game and still be cheating...once again not accusing anyone, and I feel his pain as I have been in that same position
  • Matt1nb7Matt1nb7 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I understand that completely and I'm not making any accusations or whatever, but just saying its a possibility that you can talk a good game and still be cheating...once again not accusing anyone, and I feel his pain as I have been in that same position

At the same time he was cheating to get gold he'd probably tell his club how.
    Not necessarily.... Do u have a lot of turnover in your club? There are a lot that do...so today's teammate could easily be tomorrow's competition
  • Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Not necessarily.... Do u have a lot of turnover in your club? There are a lot that do...so today's teammate could easily be tomorrow's competition

Looks like you're now my competition because I kicked you from the club. No WeTodds allowed sorry...
    We do not have high turn over we have had the same group of guys for a while now
    Ryan421 wrote: »
    Looks like you're now my competition because I kicked you from the club. No WeTodds allowed sorry...

Lol....you don't want me as competition
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    What most don't realize is if you hold 1 gold bar over 150k on hand at one time(which yes is a lot but some do buy insane amounts or save up as they are buying the system will automatcially flag you. This has been a issue with all GLU games since 2014. Not sure why they have it that way and it's very aggravating I can imagine but they do. Only reason I know is cause I dealt with Mike S a lot in 2015 and in football and I was told.