Clubs in first place

JustinmichelJustinmichel Registered Users 2 Posts
Any clubs in first place that have an open spot let me know. I can put up a ton of points and want david wright.

Comments

• Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Not sure why any clubs already in first would want to bring in a new member. You should look for clubs who are making a run at first and have a real shot in doing so. That way you're both benefiting from the situation. It makes no sense for a club who already worked hard to get into first place to bring someone in and receive the rewards they all earned without your help.
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Ryan421 wrote: »
    Not sure why any clubs already in first would want to bring in a new member. You should look for clubs who are making a run at first and have a real shot in doing so. That way you're both benefiting from the situation. It makes no sense for a club who already worked hard to get into first place to bring someone in and receive the rewards they all earned without your help.

Begs the question to what a ton of points equates to in his eyes! A ton of points to me is likely far more than a ton of points to him.
  • Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Begs the question to what a ton of points equates to in his eyes! A ton of points to me is likely far more than a ton of points to him.

Most likely. I'm all for helping people out and giving them a chance, but those that constantly search first place clubs that are open to the public and join time and time again after being kicked or told there's no room for them get on my nerves. Then they go on a rant about how ignorant and rude you are for not letting them stay in the club. At what point did it become acceptable to take credit or reap benefits from other people's success?
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Ryan421 wrote: »
    Most likely. I'm all for helping people out and giving them a chance, but those that constantly search first place clubs that are open to the public and join time and time again after being kicked or told there's no room for them get on my nerves. Then they go on a rant about how ignorant and rude you are for not letting them stay in the club. At what point did it become acceptable to take credit or reap benefits from other people's success?

I know we have been there! lol! I am all for helping others and do so often. I find good homes to those that reach out, put out more than my share in terms of production and always go all out. Saturday afternoon however is NOT really the time to post about finding a home with a club in first already. Those guys have already put the work and effort in to get there.
  • MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    I know we have been there! lol! I am all for helping others and do so often. I find good homes to those that reach out, put out more than my share in terms of production and always go all out. Saturday afternoon however is NOT really the time to post about finding a home with a club in first already. Those guys have already put the work and effort in to get there.

I mean don't blame him. I know personally I've put up over a million points every weekend, and my club just kicked me for not being able to play Saturday morning.
  • OnDeckOnDeck Registered Users 54 Posts
    I mean don't blame him. I know personally I've put up over a million points every weekend, and my club just kicked me for not being able to play Saturday morning.

That sucks - how many points did you have for the weekend event?
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    We are in 2nd and half the team hasn't even started yet. Only my 1mil plus pts so far and down by 700k if ya want to come help and can put up some GOOD pts send me a game. Name is PureGenius
  • RDSK1NSRDSK1NS Registered Users 13 Posts
    Anyone in heavy support? They're killing my club. We gave up on Friday with 2.7m and have tried several other brackets. Got a new one today and two of us put up a mill in 30 minutes, but then came heavy support x. I'm tired of wasting so much money because I can't get a full club of good contributors!