Options

Fan rewards - Sonny Gray

MookieCrispMookieCrisp Registered Users 28 Posts
Anybody know what 4.5 star player is after sonny gray in the fan rewards this weekend?

Comments

• Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    In order,

Joey Votto (1B) 10K
    RA Dickey (SP) 20K
    Mitch Moreland (1B) 31K
    Craig Kimbrel (SP) 45K

All are 5 stars
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    I believe he meant who do you get for the 4K gold if you already have Sonny Gray.
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    FiestaRed wrote: »
    In order,

Joey Votto (1B) 10K
    RA Dickey (SP) 20K
    Mitch Moreland (1B) 31K
    Craig Kimbrel (SP) 45K

All are 5 stars

20K Dickey will be Prime as well as 45K Kimbrel. Why they would give you two 5* 1B options is kind of funny. Especially Votto before Moreland.
  • Options
    Aperez008Aperez008 Registered Users 27 Posts
    20K Dickey will be Prime as well as 45K Kimbrel. Why they would give you two 5* 1B options is kind of funny. Especially Votto before Moreland.

is there a reason why my fan rewards are different? Mine are sonny gray, machado, colon, Moreland and Kimbrel. But the weird thing is that I log on today and the proportion for fan rewards that popped up was for CC sabathia instead of colon. I would have much rather have gotten sabathia than colon.
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Only reason they are different is cause you might have the player that's next or suppose to be next so you get a different one.
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Aperez008 wrote: »
    is there a reason why my fan rewards are different? Mine are sonny gray, machado, colon, Moreland and Kimbrel. But the weird thing is that I log on today and the proportion for fan rewards that popped up was for CC sabathia instead of colon. I would have much rather have gotten sabathia than colon.

Once you have gotten a player in your case Colon, then the programming realizes it and shows the next available player. More or less if you had Colon on your roster prior to reaching the 20K gold, then your reward for 20K would of been Sabathia. I know it really sucks! I would use at least half a dozen 5* guys before I let Colon see any position on my staff! Bight side, once you have Colon you don't have to worry about him popping up again in rewards unless you trade in players and he is not locked!