RedTrunk Help; 2 users controlling the same team

tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
I have an android tablet team named badteamtab right now Glu has me and someone else controlling the same team RedSoxDP15. I have no idea how or why this team is connected to my tablet but we are both controlling the same team named RedSoxDP15. I have no access to badteamtab which isn't connected to an email right now.

Comments

• tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    There are still 2 people controlling the same team. Its not even mine how is this possible. I don't want this RedSoxDP15 showing up on my device. What gives? Please advise.
    What is going on. Now I'm with another person controlling superrapids19897. RedSoxDP15 disappeared but niw the same issue with another team is happening. How can 2 people control the same team? I still can't have my own team on my device that isn't linked to email. ???????
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Sounds like you are possessing these other teams... We need an exorcism
  • detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    probably best to PM redtrunk and have him look into this issue
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    probably best to PM redtrunk and have him look into this issue
    He did inbox was full
  • rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    I had a similar problem several weeks ago.
    I bought a new tablet and use it to play. It should give me a new account when I start to play but this game links my tablet to somebody's account instead. I can do almost everything on that account.
    This issue lasts for one or two days and then disappear.
    Now a 3rd team is being controlled by me and someone else. This is getting old quick. I can't even have my own device have a team.
    So when do I get to control my own team on my own device? Did Redtrunk quit?
    to the top.............