Options

Great joke GLU played on us today

AnthineeAnthinee Registered Users 57 Posts
The joke where they said we got free batting boosts for a half hour. It literally made my batters worse. I'm not exaggerating, not a single thing was boosted. I hope you guys don't waste gold on those useless cash grabs they call "boosts"

Comments

• Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I ran a boost half hour to a 22 game win streak. The difference was felt.
  • Options
    AnthineeAnthinee Registered Users 57 Posts
    What level was this at? I'm only Seasoned and I saw the exact opposite of improvement. I'm not talking about auto-play, those games I win regardless. I'm talking about manual playing where you actually have to use what little "skill" they allow us to believe we have.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    It's not a guarantee of any kind, and the free boost they offer isn't massive. Over the course of 10 games, you should fare a little better than you otherwise would have offensively.

Not sure if this is something set in reality, just based on my (an auto-player) observations, but the games in which I boost, it really seems like I'm more likely to come back and win late in a game. I'm also unsure if that just speaks to what seems to be the same across the board: relief pitchers are about as reliable as a 3G WiFi connection.

Anyway, yeah, just my observation, it seems like boosts add something late in games when my team is losing. Otherwise, it was free. Not sure what the problem is.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    The boost of actually always help me. Statistically though you could've just played somebody who is better and it just didn't make any difference. Do you happen to remember who the pictures where you're facing