Highest score

Dawgs722Dawgs722 Registered Users 7 Posts
What is the most points scored individually on a weekend event

Comments

• Options
    Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Dawgs722 wrote: »

Well last weekend my solo leader scored over 10 million points so at least that many lol
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    I won mine and put up 4.2 mil
  • Options
    Jmh wrote: »

I don't think you understood this post correctly. As for your 30 run game, 30+ runs is actually quite common for a lot of guys who play with a strong prime team and maxed upgrades
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Dawgs722 wrote: »

When it first came out I would see people routinely put up 20-30 mil by themselves....since the updates most I've seen is a couple guys get 20-25 mil....if I remember correctly the first 2 weeks my club would clear 100 mil
  • Options
    wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    Ryan421 wrote: »
    Well last weekend my solo leader scored over 10 million points so at least that many lol

10M is the highest in my leader board too.
    An interesting thing is that those top guys in the leader board seems not in the so called top clubs we see in the forum.
    But as a matter of fact, they are really dominating the weekend event. Any one of them can score at least half of the total points of these top clubs.
  • Options
    wiski wrote: »
    10M is the highest in my leader board too.
    An interesting thing is that those top guys in the leader board seems not in the so called top clubs we see in the forum.
    But as a matter of fact, they are really dominating the weekend event. Any one of them can score at least half of the total points of these top clubs.

Really there are a lot of guys that could put 10 or even 20 mil on the weekend events. But at that point you're just wasting gold for no reason, the solo rewards don't help out any of these guys putting up such numbers. And most clubs aren't even putting up 10 mil combined besides the handful of top clubs so it's pointless to do so.
  • Options
    wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    Really there are a lot of guys that could put 10 or even 20 mil on the weekend events. But at that point you're just wasting gold for no reason, the solo rewards don't help out any of these guys putting up such numbers. And most clubs aren't even putting up 10 mil combined besides the handful of top clubs so it's pointless to do so.

Have you ever think about it is pointless because these guys are not in the same bracket with the club you mentioned here?
    The important thing is what these guys can do but not what they do it for.
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts

In the main event the more gold u spend the better. Unlock tier 7 and tier 8 for spending gold and it doesnt stop as far as i know. Thats probably why they do that.