Options

Double promotion off 1 player??

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
How can getting prime Wright and switching out 5 star Donaldson force promote me 2 tiers. I went from master to grand master to now mvp?? I get force promotions are based on a combination of wins and star level. But I exchanged a 5 star to a prime and I move two very difficult tiers. I'm already maxed out in upgrades at 20. I was having a tough time in master. How the heck am I supposed to compete at MVP. Besides my relievers all my other players are prime. There is no way to improve my team until they start releasing the legend players. What am I to do redrrunk? Any answers would be appreciated. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Mo$tlyB@dMo$tlyB@d Registered Users 42 Posts
    Now I'm amused.... ;)
  • Options
    Mo$tlyB@d wrote: »
    Now I'm amused.... ;)

Well played....
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    I exchanged a 5 star to a prime and I move two very difficult tiers. . . . I'm already maxed out in upgrades at 20. . . . Besides my relievers all my other players are prime. . .

. . . Not gonna lie, these all sound very much like reasons why you're in that high level.
  • Options
    Cooz19 wrote: »
    . . . Not gonna lie, these all sound very much like reasons why you're in that high level.

Trust me, up here are players I can't get for a while. At master I was struggling. You can't max out past 20. Just saying. 2 tier jumps? At least let me enjoy grand master for a little while.